Narwal self cleaning robot

Will very much like to see below integrated with HA :grin:

It’s indegogo. It will never ship.

1 Like

Do they even have an open API? (Not trying to be critical, just not sure)

Definitely want to see it happen

I just purchased (not from indiegogo) and received the Narwal robot. Definitely wish to have it integrated in my HA.

1 Like

I already got one as well, any one happy to build integration with HA? Looking forward…

1 Like

Almost all communication going to api.zhinengtuodi.com … not sure, if this is documented anywhere :confused:

I would love to see this integration! Someone smarter than me, let me know how I can help

1 Like

its on amazon…

Anyone ever figure out the integration?

I know this is older, but thought I would ask this.
Has anyone worked on this?
Has anyone tried to actually reach out to Narwal to ask if they actually have an open API?
If they have an open API, then should be easy to integrate. Maybe Narwal would be interested in actually helping to write an integration?
Just curious, I would reach out to Narwal first and find out if they are happy to give details about the API

Well, Narwal put a big damper on trying to get this off the ground.
I wrote to their support and asked about the API.

Blockquote
Hi Brendan,
Thanks for contacting Narwal, this is Icy.
Sorry, we don’t have an open API. But it supports Siri.
Best Regards,
Icy

So that really limits the ability to get any information on how to integrate with the cleaner without having to reverse engineer the whole thing, which would be highly questionable and subject to change without warning.

aaaaand it shipped…

1 Like

And it’s not working at all ^^ App isn’t available anymore :frowning: Without app, no map/floorplan.

It likes to talk a lot… and listen much more … Fun Fact, it was’t cleaning in this timespan.

Any news details? Robot just entered European market :slight_smile:

I would be very interested in this as well! I backed the original T10 and later upgraded to the newer Freo. Really happy with the mop despite the dodgy nature of a Chinese product on Indirgogo. Overall, their support people are friendly but unhelpful. I think if we want an integration, we will probably have to create it for ourselves.

Has anyone taken the time to sniff the traffic to see what is possible yet? I might give it a shot here soon, but don’t want to reinvent the wheel or waste time if someone else has already been down that path.

1 Like

Now new devices appeared. Narwal Freo is available in Europe for some time, but also now were launched Narwal Freo X Ultra, Narwal Freo X Plus.