Netatmo in HA 0.105

This is a know issue and PR is already open for review.

I’ll put it on the list with low priority since it seems working fine except log spamming.

I just used your config straight up and works great.
Saved us allot of time =)

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hi! @cgtobi, have you already reimplemented public sensors?

The PR is open for review. Check the thread over there.

1 Like

Thank you! We’re waiting and hope, that they will come soon :slight_smile:

I’m using an NGINX reverse proxy in order to add SSL encryption, so what should I use for the base_url

Should I use the HTTP url or the HTTPS url?

THanks

To use NGINX in front of your HA instance all you need is a config like:

http:
  base_url: https://homeassistant.your.url
  use_x_forwarded_for: true
  trusted_proxies: 192.168.178.3  # IP of your NGINX proxy

Thanks, it seems to be connecting OK now, it just doesn’t seem to be trigger motion events form the Presence camera, but I need to do some more testing

Without more background info about your setup it is just guesswork. In general motion events trigger fine if things are set up correctly. Please check your netatmo dev account whether your webhooks are banned.

1 Like

Thanks again, I seem to have managed to get it working now, sorry for not supplying more info in my last post.

I simply had the automation set up incorrectly, I had ‘movement’ instead of ‘human’ for the event type. I re did the automation using the example from the docs and it’s triggering great now :slight_smile:

trigger:
     - event_type: netatmo_event
       platform: event
         type: human 

Note to self, read the docs! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @cgtobi - I have the same issue as Malte83 with same error log - reestablishing the integration works, but sensors do not come back any ETA for a fix ? or a workaround until then ?

This one? It should be fixed in the current beta already.

Thanks, where can I get the beta ?

Depends on your setup. :slight_smile:

If you’re just running core you can simply python3 -m pip install --pre --upgrade homeassistant.

With a full HA setup with supervisor, I don’t know how to switch to the beta channel. It’s best to ask in the #beta channel on Discord.

Looks like I better go back to an old snapshot until this comes out of Beta otherwise I get in more trouble since I have the full HA setup on a rasberry

Going back would not help with this bug.

OK, looks like patience then until I get my Aircon back on when this becomes a regular release - furtunately no extreme wheater right now where it matters too much, thanks anyway for the quick reply

1 Like

OK, found Beta - actually very easy in GUI - and can confirm it fixes the bug - all Sensors are back - all with a different name, hence some NodeRed updates were required, but back up and running - thanks for fixing it, cheers

1 Like

The errors described in this thread (half work, once work once not, disappearing … etc) in my case caused the wrong (?) configuration of port forwarding (ports 3128 + 443 - I use HA on computers behind NAT), when I had nothing in the configuration of the destination address (instead of public IP address) = 0.0.0.0 After defining the destination address where I filled in the public IP address I use, the camera immediately appeared in the integration Sorry for mine english - aka if google not work properly :slight_smile: