Netatmo Presence Camera - toggle light, toggle motion detection

Hi there,

I have two Netatmo Presence Cameras installed. I would like to be able to toggle the lights on and off from Home Assistant. I would also like to be able to switch motion detection on and off as one of the cameras is in my yard and when we are outside I don’t want alarms every minute.
Is someone able to help with this?

Thanks

Did you ever get this working? I’d like to use the floodlight too.

Would be really nice to be able to set light on/off and brightness

Would be great to have the flood light manageable, I look into the code of the pyatmo but seems not supported, instead in the php seems so.

Hi there,

I have the same requirements as Sven. Are there any new findings here? I would be very grateful for any support on these topics!!!

I’ve found a way around this, you will need a google home device though, inside the google home app you can control the floodlights, so you will have to add those entities to home assistant.

@marcgeurts did You try it?

Support for camera services has just been merged and should land in 0.102. https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/27970

@cgtobi thanks. Lot of people wait for that.
But could You please clarify, does this new services regarded to camera light (.set_light_on, .set_light_off, .set_light_auto) are for setting up how does camera light works (always on, alway off, on when move detected) or to switching light (without impact for settings)?
The second mode is also possible e.g. in Google Assistant.

And what are the differncies between new added events and previously existed entities (binary sensors).

I haven’t implemented that feature nor do I own or have access to such camera, so unfortunately I can’t help with that.

Oh, that IS inconvience. It is almost ubelievable that You developed other functionalities without unit.
If in safe way I am ready to grant You access to my Presence camera for limited time if it will help.

Thanks for the offer. I’ll come back to you once I have finished other tasks so I can tackle this one.

Hello,

Having two presence cameras I rely on the floodlight being able ti be turned on/off/auto with HA. This was possible until 0.104 and its gone with 0.105. I am to noob to understand why. Can someone explain?

Which strings to pull to make this possible again?

Regards
Ralf

This is in the pipeline and should come back soon. It was removed as the implementation was against the guidelines.

Hi Tobi,

thanks for the heads up. Is there a related issue or merge request I can track to see when its back in HA? Until than I would stick to 0.104.

Regards
Ralf

Not yet. I’ll try not to forget to post here when PR is ready.

Thanks. Let me know if I can be of any help. Testing for example. I am running docker and could test any new build without any issues.

As promised work is on the way.

Please contact me via PM or discord if you want to give it a spin.

Hi,
I didn’t get if the floodlight is now controllable again.
Sorry, can you explain me how to set it?

Thanks!
Matteo

it is not implemented/released yet.