Netatmo presence problems with 0.85

Hi,

I updated hass.io to 0.85 today and I get following error for my netatmo presence.
All other netatmo products (weather, valves) are working fine. The camera worked fine before!
I can also connect to the camera with the netatmo app.
I restarted HomeAssistant serveral times, but it the errors are always the same.

Thu Jan 10 2019 20:24:06 GMT+0100

netatmo: Error on device update!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 248, in _async_add_entity
    await entity.async_device_update(warning=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 349, in async_device_update
    await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(self.update)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 56, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/binary_sensor/netatmo.py", line 157, in update
    self._data.update_event()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/util/__init__.py", line 315, in wrapper
    result = method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo.py", line 119, in update_event
    home=self.home, cameratype=self.camera_type)
  File "/config/deps/lib/python3.6/site-packages/smart_home/Camera.py", line 246, in updateEvent
    event = listEvent[sorted(listEvent)[0]]
IndexError: list index out of range

Edit: I found out that the entity-id changed. It was camera.netatmopresence and is now camera.netatmo_presence. I couldn’t find any changes in the 0.85 log

same for me

hi there… sorry for hijacking but how did you setup your valves?

1 Like