Netatmo station weather

As I’ve written above the manual config is borked right now but a fix is already merged and should ship with 0.102.2. But I would really suggest to use discovery mode.

how could i use discovery mode with my configuration?

You’re right! I removed the appropriate manual climate: and sensor: (weather) entries and it all comes back on-line. Thanks!

1 Like

Without seeing your config I can only repeat myself, remove every netatmo specific config and use discovery only.

1 Like
netatmo:
  api_key: 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' 
  secret_key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  username: '[email protected]'
  password: 'xxxxxx'
  discovery: true
  - platform: netatmo
    station: 'matteo trieste'

Either remove the manual sensor config or wait for 0.102.2 and deactivate discovery.

good evening, I have 2 netatmo entities called clima.netatmo_camera_da_letto and climate.netatmo_camera_da_letto_2. how do i remove the second entity? in the /config/.storage/core.entity_registry file I can’t find it.

This will be much easier in 0.105. If you’re feeling adventurous upgrade to beta. :wink:

i’m waiting for the stable version :slight_smile:

It’ll be released on Wednesday anyway. So far it runs pretty stable and no complaints so far (apart from some missing/incomplete documentation).

ok, I will have to read a document about the google api to integrate google home mini again

Hi, Will use this topic, because I have the same problem. Upgraded to 0.105 today, netatmo stopped working.

• Cleaned manual input in configuration.yaml
  • tried to connect to netatmo via integrations but it doesnt work. It opens netatmo page, I can confirm, but then nothing happens.

Any ideas, guys?

tnx.

With 105.1 you do still need the configuration.yaml entry but it’s only requires the following

netatmo:
  client_id: YOUR_CLIENT_ID
  client_secret: YOUR_CLIENT_SECRET

where client_id used to be api-key, but you also have to use Integrations and when you select netatmo it will prompt to use “configuration.yaml”, select this then will launch the netatmo page. This worked for me after the upgrade.

2 Likes

THANK YOU! Solved!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Just to re-iterate. After 105 you must configure the API key in configuration.yaml AND THEN you have to go to the integrations page, click the + and add the netatmo integration.

2 Likes

I can’t get this working either. When I touch the + at integrations and choose netatmo, it tells me that it needs to open a website. That takes me to the page https://auth.netatmo.com/nl-nl/access/accept and there I have to press the ‘accept’ button. But there I get an error message: “ Oops… an error occured”.
In dev.netatmo.com I’ve created a client ID + secret.
Do I forget something or do something wrong?

Solved.

1. It doesn’t work from a mobile device. I’ve tried from an iPad, but that goes wrong anyway.
  2. You need to do this from a laptop or desk computer. And even then it takes several attempts before this succeeds. But just keep trying and after some 10 attempts you might be lucky… :upside_down_face:
1 Like

This sounds really bad. But I’m glad you got it working eventually.

Is there a way to get data from other people’s stations, that are available via weathermap.netatmo.com ?

Yes, please check Netatmo public - gone forever?.

1 Like