Network 'ha network' configuration

A few months ago I tried home assistant but was not ready to leave my invasive voice-assistants and the like at that time. Since then I have had a change of heart. Anyhow, that has nothing to do with this possible bug, which is …
Before, in the SSH web terminal, I could type ‘ha network --help’ (or add interface or something) and get a list of options like --ipv4 --static-gateway, etc. But now, after dozens of combinations, no matter what I type I get just the “use the help screen idiot” output which is what I am trying to do but it is ignoring the --help and -h flags. I have searched high and low for the network config commands to ha network but I can’t find them anywhere. This used to work, but now for some reason the command just refuses to “be helpful”. Does anyone know if this is a bug, or either way, does anyone have a list of the commands that used to be printed used to reconfigure an interface? All I want is a static IP and the USB drive trick never worked, but the ha network command works perfectly, if I can just get the options list.

You can set up networking in the supervisor system page now.

HA CLI info is here, https://www.home-assistant.io/common-tasks/os/#home-assistant-via-the-command-line

ha [command] --help is the correct format so not sure why it is not working for you.

Thanks for your reply. It is great to know the IP can be changed via the Supervisor page which I just did. As to why the ‘ha network --help’ command is not working for me (as it did before) I have no idea! But no need for it now anyway.
Thanks,
Steve