Network UPS Tools (NUT) output voltage wrong

I have installed Nut and getting Output Voltage 137.0 V
supposed to be 16 volts less or 121.9
What can I do? maybe add template with formula or something?
I am running docket and supervisor mode.
UPS model is CP1500PFCLCD
Interestingly networkupstools.org show the same value
https://networkupstools.org/ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1000PFCLCD.html

I have the same UPS albeit in the UK. Mine is reprting 241.0 volts which is consistent with the voltage range my TP-LINK smart plugs report.

As an aside, are you sure the voltage range allowed is what you mentioned? In the UK the allowed range is -6% to +10%

Where you get this number? You measuring using other way?

Maybe ups is reporting wrong value
I don’t think NUT performs calculation for this. Only show values provided from device

I see no one has posted an answer to your question. I know this post is 7 months old but I thought I’d post the answer for anyone else searching this issue.

During my search to resolve a “SLAVE” issue with a CyberPower UPS I came across an article on the NUT website explaining why you (and I) are seeing a higher output voltage than expected. There is an issue with ups driver that’s used for CyberPower UPS’s. Details may be found at Nut Driver for CyberPower UPS

Yes I see. After reading more closely, that write up has to do with Output. My issue with driver version v0.8.0
is the Input voltage. No one wants to correct it and publish it. It is too old for anyone to spend time on.
So what I have done is create another sensor and subtract 16 from from the original

# sensors.yaml
  - platform: template
    sensors:
      myups_output_voltage2:
        friendly_name: "Myups Output Voltage2"
        icon_template: mdi:sine-wave        
        value_template: "{{ states('sensor.myups_output_voltage')|float - 16 }}"

I have the same problem with my UPS, the “Output Voltage” sensor displays a completely incorrect value, always around 7 to 9V.

This happens with the latest official version (0.113), by installing manually the old version as Dev (0.110) the sensors work correctly.

But I saw that the add-on has not been updated for a long time, and the issues on github have been automatically closed due to the passage of time. Development will probably have been abandoned?