New Integration: Grünbeck softliQ

I have the same problems, no streaming data… :frowning:

Edit:
The Grünbeck app shows a popup.
They are having issues…

Unfortunately still no data and no information about the current status, hope they will fix it soon.

I called them today. They have a software vendor issue and are working on it. Should be working next week again, he told me.
Sadly, they also don’t have a status page. I guess we need to wait until it is magically working again.

Seems to be working again.

2 Likes

Hi,

The code has to be put into the configuration.yaml correct?

At the moment I commented it so it can’t work.

But when I get uncomment it I get an error shown in file editor configuration.yaml any idea?

Kind regards

Since two days I have many errors in the log that renew is not working.

I guess the cause of this is that with the update of ha 2024.2 some malfunction probably caused by recorder.purge_entities made my home Assistant database corrupt. It was just gone and got recreated. Several times, until I removed that purge_entities. After that the corruption didn’t occur any more, but the database is fresh.

Error in Log

Dieser Fehler wurde von einer benutzerdefinierten Integration verursacht

Logger: homeassistant
Source: custom_components/gruenbeck_cloud/select.py:38
Integration: Grünbeck Cloud (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 23. Februar 2024 um 20:57:14 (352 occurrences)
Last logged: 08:04:11

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/config/custom_components/gruenbeck_cloud/coordinator.py”, line 81, in listen
await self.api.listen(callback=self.async_set_updated_data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/pygruenbeck_cloud/pygruenbeck_cloud.py”, line 1009, in listen
callback(device)
File “/config/custom_components/gruenbeck_cloud/coordinator.py”, line 176, in async_set_updated_data
self.async_update_listeners()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py”, line 183, in async_update_listeners
update_callback()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py”, line 492, in _handle_coordinator_update
self.async_write_ha_state()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 989, in async_write_ha_state
self._async_write_ha_state()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 1110, in _async_write_ha_state
state, attr, capabilities, shadowed_attr = self.__async_calculate_state()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 1047, in __async_calculate_state
state = self._stringify_state(available)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 995, in _stringify_state
if (state := self.state) is None:
^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/select/init.py”, line 151, in state
current_option = self.current_option
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/config/custom_components/gruenbeck_cloud/select.py”, line 80, in current_option
return self.entity_description.value_fn(self.coordinator.data)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/config/custom_components/gruenbeck_cloud/select.py”, line 38, in
value_fn=lambda device: OPERATION_MODES[device.parameters.mode], # type: ignore[index] # noqa: E501
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
KeyError: 5

@Phoenix85 You need to show the error message. It says what is wrong. You give the possibility to help you by showing the error.

Regards Timm

I’ve been running version 0.1.1 for about a week now: I’ve been waiting a long time for this integration, works great, thanks for your work!

@p0l0 Do you have an idea how to get the integration working again after the database was corrupt as written 2 posts ago?

Thanks a lot guys, I had an legacy iobroker running still just for this usecase. Switching to this now - works as designed for now!

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been using the integration since February and it worked great!
But since Sunday I have a issue. Alle entities are not available and there is always a connection/inizialisation issue.

Does someone have an idea how to fix this?

Same for me…
After Restart the HA, the values will transfer but only once…

Last month, it workes like a charm…

Really nice integration. Does anybody know how to show daily water and salt usage in an Apex column chart?

Hi,

I’m using it for water. Maybe I could add the salt consumption in the future.

type: custom:apexcharts-card
experimental:
  color_threshold: true
apex_config:
  grid:
    show: true
    borderColor: '#E0E0E0'
  chart:
    height: 225px
  tooltip:
    enabled: true
    followCursor: false
    x:
      show: false
    fixed:
      enabled: true
header:
  title: Wasserverbrauch
  show_states: false
  colorize_states: true
  standard_format: false
graph_span: 24h
now:
  color: 9E9E9E
span:
  start: day
yaxis:
  - id: l
    decimals: 0
    opposite: true
    apex_config:
      tickAmount: 4
series:
  - entity: sensor.grunbeck_sd32_soft_water_quantity
    type: area
    show:
      legend_value: false
      extremas: false
    group_by:
      func: diff
      duration: 10min
      start_with_last: true
    stroke_width: 1
    curve: smooth
    extend_to: now
    color: '#3399ff'
    opacity: 0.5
    yaxis_id: l

Hello, would it be possible to modify the attributes of the error-sensor so that it is possible to show the error or warning message in a tile card?
Like “Salzvorrat gering”

@Redskyer thx for the snippet. It works for water consumption but not for salt which is odd because its basically the same with different data. I have to dig a little bit deeper into this.

@stephan182730 I’ve noticed the same yesterday, but hadn’t the time to dig deeper. If you find a solution, let me know please :wink:

I’m failing at logging into the cloud.
The app on the iPhone (where I created the grünbeck cloud account) is working fine, as is the Webinterface.
Device: SC18

entering username / password always returns “Verbindung fehlgeschlagen”

Any tips?

1 Like

I have the same problems. I can´t login in Home Assistant. I get the error code “Verbindung fehlgeschlagen”

Hello,
I have a new SD21
The Soft Water Quantity shows this:

Anyone know whats wrong with my Installation?
The App shows the normal consumption.

Hello everyone,

I am now using the integration as well. Great work. Thank you very much.

I have a question regarding the values in the Energy Dashboard. The water consumption values do not match the values from the app. The values in HA are always significantly higher.

For example:
App 24.05. → 258 L
HA 24.05. → 314.1 L

Is it the same for you?

The sensor in my configuration.yaml looks like this:

sensor:
     - name: "Total Water Usage"
       unit_of_measurement: L
       icon: mdi:water-pump
       state_class: total_increasing
       device_class: water
       state: >
          {%- set soft_water = states('sensor.softliq_d_xxxx_weichwasserharte') | float(0) -%}
          {%- set raw_water = states('sensor.softliq_d_xxxx_rohwasserharte') | float(0) -%}
          {%- set soft_water_quantity = states('sensor.softliq_d_xxxx_weichwasserverbrauch') | float(0) -%}
          {%- if (is_number(soft_water_quantity) and (soft_water_quantity > 1)) and (is_number(raw_water) and (raw_water > 1)) and (is_number(soft_water) and (soft_water > 1)) -%}
            {%- set water_usage = ((soft_water*soft_water_quantity)/(raw_water-soft_water)+soft_water_quantity) | round(4) | float(unavailable) -%}
            {%- if is_number(water_usage) -%}
              {{water_usage}}
            {%- endif -%}
          {%- endif -%}