I recently purchased the above stick due to it being highly recommended. After getting it setup (aka - plugged in), I stood up my first few Zigbee devices to test. Everything seemed to work, but overnight the controller went offline (though Z-Wave stayed up). After looking into it, I’ve applied the various fixes that I found online, all to no avail.
- Used a USB extension to move the dongle away from interference - No Change
- Tried various ports and USB extension cables - No Change
- Updated the firmware to the latest available - No Change
- Changed my AP’s channels to not interfere with Zigbee - No Change
- Changed the channel within HA to 11 - No Change
To be fair, despite increasing the logging, I can’t see if the stick has accepted the new channel, though I did delete the integration and recreate to be safe. I am honestly out of ideas and am considering just getting rid of the stick and purchasing to separate ones to save myself the headache. This is a hail mary in case I missed something obvious.
Thanks in advance!