Not able to get Xiaomi Gateway Key

Did you find a solution? I have the same issue. I’m in Taiwan and have a Chinese version but I still can’t get the key.

Any luck someone?

Any update from someone getting the token ?

Anything new since? Just bought the sensors kit from eu, and unable to see about option from any gateway…

@Tomzmn If you dare and find yourself capable, you can follow these instructions.

Otherwise we have to wait for Xiaomi to implement LAN Access funcionality to this model.

2 Likes

I found a Spanish youtube video with a custom app link that, after installing you could extract all the tokes for all your items. I have it in a separate tablet and the newest version on my phone.

the link is here:

2 Likes

Hello Brian,

i tested it but it again give a 32 key/token. After convert in ASCII, doesnt work.

I have bought a few month ago a Home Kit version (wrong order because i dont have Apple device lol).

My hassio dont stop to discovered the gateway several times a day…and when i clic “configure” it ask for the home kit pairing code : i look on the box of the gateway and there is a 8 number code…it doesnt work first because i put xxxxxxxx, and i then saw on forum that the correct number is xxx-xx-xxx like.

I retry and succeed to integrate the gateway…Hurra!

But i have not all the sensor : no windows sensor and no push button…

But the light, the gateway, the PIR sensor is ok.

If this could help…

2 Likes

Try it on Mi Home version 5.4.54 in Android. And i get the gateway key for my AC Partner version 3. Here is what i did.
(1) Change the region to China
(2) Enter AC Partner
(3) Find the function settings
(4) Click Plug-In version multiple times
(5) Wireless protocol will show up (enter to get the key)

1 Like

Thanks, this helped. It was simple enough. Found my old Android and did as described above.
Got the key OK.
I still can not connect the AC partner to HA, but I guess that must be another issue.

“AC partner”? What is that?

AC companion is the Aqara Gateway lumi.acpartner.v3.
I’m not sure yet, why it is not appearing the the HA. Will dig this tomorrow.

Ahhhh you mean Aqara Air Conditioning Companion !!

Damn, just bought a starter kit yesterday expecting it to work out of the box :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have now been through 10+ old versions of the Home Mi app - from the beginning up to present day. I can select Mainland China but it will not discover my Gateway, only by selecting any other region is it able to see it.

I have tried searching for the ‘hacked’ version but I don’t think its available any longer.

Hope theres a solution in the future :smiley:

Best regards
Martin

@datscharf Which is your Xiaomi GW model? It your model is: DGNWG05LM, then nothing to do so far

1 Like

Yes that is exactly the model :laughing:… well sometimes you’re lucky and sometimes you aren’t

Can’t believe no one on earth found a way to activate the developer mode on the model DGNWG05LM.

Per haps try to upload the old firmware? Don’t know, we’re unlucky

i had a version 3 Gateway that needed soldering to open the LAN port 9898 control.
Perhaps you guys have the specific version that has this known issue.

After getting translating the article i managed to get mine working. Hope this helps…

1 Like

Thank’s i’ll buy everything to open port 9898 via USB!

1 Like

Buenas soy nuevo por aqui
Estoy intentando obtener la clave de desarrollador de mi AQARA hub ero no hay manera
no tengo el menu “about” de la app “Mi home”
Hay alguna forma de poder recuperar esta clave

On the last version of the app there isn’t the about option, now is called information.
Go inside information then on the bottom spam touch on “version plug-in” until the LAN comunication menu appear.
If you see a chinese text don’t worry and just keep clicking.

1 Like