Not able to get Xiaomi Gateway Key

Already respond just above lol :
“You need to buy a Mio Gateway instead. And you have to find the key in the hiden menu of Xiaomi Mi Home APP (already speak about in my POST).”

Mio gateway kit : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32749343672.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.60985d6fhKK26d&algo_pvid=fe9e3d6b-1ad0-4f99-a487-49a0badc93ef&algo_expid=fe9e3d6b-1ad0-4f99-a487-49a0badc93ef-6&btsid=0b0a187915865450772988115eac25&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Yes Aqara sensors are 100% compatible with Mijia (or called Mio is the same Gateway).
And Mijia sensors works on Aqara too.

OK thank you very much, but it seems that with the EU version of the application, we cannot display the code, can you confirm?

Yes, that why i say its better and safer to buy a Chinese product :wink:

Is this one good?

#Aliexpress € 6,39 20%de réduction | Xiao mi mi jia capteur de fenêtre de porte système d’alarme Intelligent Xiao mi Kits de maison intelligente travail de poche avec passerelle mi jia mi application à la maison

So that its works with HA of course

Okay so I just ordered this one with the Eu adapter, can you put the link of the door sensors that will be compatible with the gateway and with home assistant, thank you

You can buy whatever you want, either Aqara and Mijia sensors works on the Mijia Xiaomi Gateway2 you just bought :wink:

link you post in #144 is ok!

OK so these are compatible with the gateway DGNWG02LM and Home assistant? Thank you very much sorry I am a novice and I would not want to make a mistake while buying, thank you for your patience

#Aliexpress € 3,19 22%de réduction | 100% Original Xiaomi Aqara capteur de corps humain intelligent ZigBee connexion sans fil intégré capteurs d’intensité lumineuse travail APP Contral

#Aliexpress € 6,46 21%de réduction | Vente groupée Original Xiaomi Mijia Intelligent Mini porte fenêtre capteur taille de poche maison intelligente lumières automatiques pour MIhome App

no problem,

wahooo! very cheap!

Yes they will work dont worry :wink:

OK I just changed with others because not PayPal, can you confirm that it’s still good? Really sorry to bother you

LOL

Yes, doesnt matter, any AQARA or MIO or MIJIA, all this sensors works with the Gateway V2 MIJIA/MIO :wink:

OK very well, thank you very much for your help, if when I receive them, I can’t make them work, I could ask you for help? Thank you really.
Nicolas

1 Like

Yes if i could help no problem :wink:

OK thanks a lot

Hello Olivier, I don’t know which version I will finally receive the car in the description there are two versions,
Does ZNDMWG03LM work with Home assistant? Thanks to you

very bad…

no its a joke, it will work (if you look at my main POST its already explained)

BUT no ringtone and no RGB led on the ZNDMWG03LM…

Which one do you buy? its not the same price between the ZNDMWG03LM and the DGNWG02LM

OK thank you, to tell the truth I don’t know I ordered and I saw then in the description that there were two different models but I don’t know which one will be sent. When you order with the Eu socket, there is the image of the ZNDMWG03LM, I have to pay $23,90

#Aliexpress € 21,22 26%de réduction | Xiaomi Gateway way2/passerelle Multimode maison intelligente ZigBee WIFI Bluetooth Hub de maille fonctionne avec l’application Mijia Apple Homekit maison intelligente

you need to choose the model to order…so you have choose the good one or the other…

OK I would see when I receive it, you will tell me if it is the right one, anyway the two models are good anyway with HA since they come from China?

I have a version of DGNWG05LM and have given up, can not get the key, only the token.

any help would be great, i live in israel