🗒️ O365 Card: Email, To Do, Teams Chat Sensor

Hello, :grin::raised_hands: random people from the internet.

This is a Custom Card to show the information from your O365 sensors into the home assistant dashboard.
Needs the O365 Home Assistant Integration to work

The intent is to create a simple and easy-to-use card to show the sensor’s information in the dashboard.

It supports O365 Email, To Do, and Chat Sensors, and can be configured using the Lovelace visual editor.

The Icon and the name of the card are taken from the sensor’s configuration, click on the card icon to change them if you need.

Please visit the GitHub repository for more informatión (HACS compatible)

more features coming in the future 🫡 no specific time frame though, I want to migrate the project to a solid typescript base before adding more code to it, and I’m finding it a little bit hard to find up-to-date information, but the knowledge will come :robot::raised_hands: I just need to google it harder :sweat_smile:

All feedback is welcome, so let me know if you have any questions. If you found issues or if you have any suggestions please let me know by creating an issue on github

Hope you find it useful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:spiral_notepad: My Other Projects

4 Likes

Hello,
I am just trying to O365 addon and your o365-card, but it seems to me “todo sensor” is not supported. Is it something temporal, have I missed something or it will not be supported anymore?

Thank you

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I’ve opened a github issue.