openHASP: An MQTT driven Touchscreen / Scene controller

so tried the git pull, said that it was upto date still.
removed and re-cloned git, same issue.
found the package online here: lvgl/lv_lib_split_jpg - githubmemory
updated the windows_sdl_64bits.ini:
#git+https://github.com/fvanroie/lv_lib_split_jpg.git
git+https://github.com/lvgl/lv_lib_split_jpg.git

now getting this in the build log:

In file included from src\hasp_gui.cpp:15:
src\drv/touch/touch_driver.h:67:2: warning: #warning Building for Generic Touch [-Wcpp]
   67 | #warning Building for Generic Touch
      |  ^~~~~~~
In file included from .pio\libdeps\windows_sdl_64bits\lv_lib_split_jpg/lv_sjpg.h:18,
                 from src\hasp_gui.cpp:43:
.pio\libdeps\windows_sdl_64bits\lv_lib_split_jpg/tjpgd.h:18:23: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef long unsigned int uint32_t'
   18 | typedef unsigned long uint32_t;
      |                       ^~~~~~~~
In file included from C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/10.3.0/include/stdint.h:9,
                 from C:/msys64/mingw64/include/c++/10.3.0/cstdint:41,
                 from C:/msys64/mingw64/include/c++/10.3.0/bits/char_traits.h:699,
                 from C:/msys64/mingw64/include/c++/10.3.0/string:40,
                 from src\hasplib.h:10,
                 from src\hasp_gui.cpp:4:
C:/msys64/mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include/stdint.h:40:20: note: previous declaration as 'typedef unsigned int uint32_t'
   40 | typedef unsigned   uint32_t;
      |                    ^~~~~~~~
In file included from .pio\libdeps\windows_sdl_64bits\lv_lib_split_jpg/lv_sjpg.h:18,
                 from src\hasp_gui.cpp:43:
.pio\libdeps\windows_sdl_64bits\lv_lib_split_jpg/tjpgd.h:19:16: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef long int int32_t'
   19 | typedef long   int32_t;
      |                ^~~~~~~
In file included from C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/10.3.0/include/stdint.h:9,
                 from C:/msys64/mingw64/include/c++/10.3.0/cstdint:41,
                 from C:/msys64/mingw64/include/c++/10.3.0/bits/char_traits.h:699,
                 from C:/msys64/mingw64/include/c++/10.3.0/string:40,
                 from src\hasplib.h:10,
                 from src\hasp_gui.cpp:4:
C:/msys64/mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include/stdint.h:39:14: note: previous declaration as 'typedef int int32_t'
   39 | typedef int  int32_t;
      |              ^~~~~~~
*** [.pio\build\windows_sdl_64bits\src\hasp_gui.o] Error 1

Found the issue, please git pull again. 3rd time is a charm… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

boom!
and there is was haha
thanks for your help.

additionally - is there a quick way to reload to objects file?

Nice work, I really like the look of this, could I have the 3D model you created for this?

1 Like

Me too please.

couple of questions:
1 - can you refresh the yaml files that sit on HA without restarting HA?
2- who uses a home page that display after use that displays values from the house? i currently have temp in room, outside temp, min and max for tomorrow, solar production, grid use and battery levels.

not 100% happy with it but not sure how to pretty it up.

1 Like

Not currently.

screenshot screenshot screenshot

2 Likes

openHASP can detect the state when the plate is disconnected from the network:

https://haswitchplate.github.io/openHASP-docs/0.6.1/integrations/examples/example-offlinehandling/

I am probably being thick. I cannot see a way to display a dynamic image, for example the current album image in a media player front end?

is a little rough

3 Likes

Maybe because it is not yet in 0.6.1 :slight_smile:
We’re still working on this…

1 Like

Thank you.

Work in progress.

Lovelace:

openHASP synced:

5 Likes

Lanbon L8 - received, flashed, config updated (GPIO), pages updated, connected to HA and working great. how noticed after about 2 hrs that the device goes unavailable and needs a power off and back on to work again.
i’ve re-flashed with the bin 0.61 from the github page twice more and re-setup but same thing. ideas? faulty hardware?

Can you login to the plate using telnet (port 23)? Do you see weird output?

Some users have reported crosstalk on the RX serial pin, which can cause strange behavior and lock-ups. In that case changing Debug Setting > Serial Port to Disabled can help. Just
remember to reboot after changing the setting.

i’ll try this tonight and report back.

this doesnt look right :confused:

No posting a screenshot of text does not look right.

@fvanroie I think it’s worth considering starting by default with the serial service turned off (at least for Lanbons)…

Thanks for the info, it confirms what others are seeing. I thought the registered input was random, but apparently not so. It resembles a scrambled version of the serial output…

I need to look into this issue, but I haven’t been able to reproduce it on my Lanbons.

1 Like