Overkiz API and Somfy API

I think so too. Yesterday evening everything was working fine, while this morning even my Somfy Connexoon did not have an internet connection (red light burning). After turning it off and on again it works again, but I do believe this was caused by the Somfy API/servers, since nothing in my network went down…

Thanks for the suggestion. Saved my marriage :wink:
It works very stable now…

1 Like

As many said, the last issue we met is again due to Somfy :pensive: For any reason, now their server returns an error 500. So I will contact them again :email:
But you have to know they didn’t work anymore on the Open API (like they say). So I have no real hope to see this issue fixed.

But few things can perhaps help us:

• Contact them at [email protected] about your wish to use their API and see them maintain it.
  • Ping/Shame them on Twitter.
  • Complain on their forum. For France user, it’s this one.
  • Enable the data collection within HA. They told me be aware of Home Assistant Analytics and look at it. And I think we are more than 0.7% user to use the Somfy Integration. If you are using ha-tahoma (like I do), I suggest you to also enable the Somfy integration even if you don’t use it, just to show your interest (bumping the stats).
1 Like

Good suggestion, I’ve enabled the integration again to show interest in a properly supported api.

1 Like

@llevering :pray:

Somfy answered me. See Somfy disconnects every 2 minutes · Issue #50815 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

I also have some problems with Somfy since a few days. It is absolutely annoying that the entire control of our shutters breaks down.

Somfy has apparently cobbled together a pretty fragile system just to exert absolute control.

It is incomprehensible that Somfy does not offer a local api.

For me, a big mistake to rely on Somfy.

At this point again a big thank you to the developers who nevertheless support this system in the best possible way.

1 Like

It was disconnecting, but now for me it just does not connect at all:

Setup erneut versuchen: 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error for url: https://api.somfy.com/api/v1/site

(I tried rempove and add integration, it does not help)

Same issue here.
I think they have issue with their nginx server. Somfy API integration is useless for the moment. No connection at all.
I got server error 500 or 502.
I hope they’re doing maintenance and it will get fixed soon.

Did you read my last comment?

Hi,

today i send a mail to [email protected] with a polite request to withdraw the changes.

i have no great hopes to change something but a least its a try.

best regards
Heiko

Yes, nut during the whole day, the API link was unreachable. For now we’re back to the status of this morning…

Mine seemed to be working about 8 hours ago but not since, I have updated to 2021.6.1 today though so I’m not sure if it’s related.

Log says:
Error during setup of component tahoma

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 248, in _async_setup_component
    result = await task
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/tahoma/__init__.py", line 78, in setup
    conf = config[DOMAIN]
KeyError: 'tahoma'

If you still have these issues, please create a new issue on Issues · iMicknl/ha-tahoma (github.com). However, it seems that you don’t have the custom_components/tahoma folder anymore.

The led lights in the app doesn’t show up in HA. Why would this be?

What’s the purpose of the led?

The led light is integrated in the patio cover. which is controlled by the Tahoma box (screens, lights, etc…) only the led light is missing in HA.

@thecobra666 do you use the Somfy integration or the Somfy TaHoma integration?

@imick The official somy app not the tahoma one nor the custom one.

In that case I would first give the (custom) Somfy TaHoma integration a try. :wink:. Unfortunately the official API doesn’t support all available devices.

i have a ta homa box and my io screens are visable but not my rts screens.do i somthing wrong or is it the intergration ?