Overkiz API and Somfy API

Half hour ago one shutter was not closed. This is the message in the log:

Deze fout is ontstaan door een aangepaste integratie.

Logger: custom_components.tahoma.executor
Source: custom_components/tahoma/executor.py:74
Integration: Overkiz (by Somfy)
First occurred: 19 oktober 2021 19:15:42 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 19:03:41

Execution queue is full on gateway: ######### (soft limit: 10)

It says something about a soft limit?

I have 10 physical shutters and some extra cover templates (which combines some covers)

I have closed them all by using siri (homekit)

Handle TooManyExecutions when more than 10 executions are running Ā· Issue #261 Ā· iMicknl/ha-tahoma (github.com)

Using 2021.11 and 2.8.2 integration (because the latest update contains an error), I see the new number entities for My position, but they are all unavailable. Should something be set before they turn available ?

For a few weeks now some of my covers report twice the same attribute (see picture) and do not work anymore??? Any hints?

Are you using the latest version of ha-overkiz? We donā€™t set such attributes since few months.

I observed this behavior too but for rssi level. I donā€™t understand yet whatā€™s wrong, knowing the main entity works fine.

seeing this now:

seems no longer to be ā€˜unavailableā€™ but still it cant be controlled.

also, is the switch supposed to use mdi:feather ? although I understand you want it to reflect a feathery experience, I do find it a bit too much. Maybe let the user decide if he/she wants to override a default toggle-switch?

We mimic the TaHoma interface here, where they use a feather as well. However, this is an easy change for you, since you can change the icon yourselves if you donā€™t like it.

1 Like

Hi,

How do you get me to configure the position of the blind?

How can I make it rise or fall slowly?

I only have this:

And I done the integration of Overkiz (by Somfy) ā€¦

Thanks!!

If you add it to lovelace and click on the name, you should be able to set a position. (if your cover supports it).

1 Like

Hi @imick hi all,
Iā€™ve been reading the (almost) whole topic but I didnā€™t find how I can add my just bought Velux KLF 200 local box to control my sunscreen and 2 roller shutters. Both do have Somfy Connexoon IO motors.

For example: When I try to add the Overkiz (by Somfy) integration and use my login data (which I created via accounts.somfy.com and use the Somfy Europe hub) I get Invalid authentication. Am I mixing things up here? :thinking:

Whatā€™s the correct procedure to control my sunscreen and shutters (IO motors) with the KLF 200 box?

EDIT: just understood (discord) that KLF 200 is not supported. Iā€™ll have a look at the core Velux integration.

Hi,

I am looking for connect my somfy alarm to HA, I have the component call " link" for somfy.
Itā€™s compatble with Overkiz API?

according your setup, I have this feed back

{
  "uid": "XXXXXXX",
  "message": "setup_not_found",
  "transactionId": XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX",
  "data": null
}

from

https://developer.somfy.com/somfy-open-api/apis/get/site/{siteId}/device

Thanks you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Somfy official API does not support the alarm. Have a try with GitHub - iMicknl/ha-tahoma: Custom component for Home Assistant to interact with smart devices via Somfy TaHoma or other OverKiz based API's.

I have already try this componentā€¦ unfortunately I cant log in,
I put my somfy account.
Do you have an experiance with the ā€œlinkā€ ?

Thanks you

FYI, I found an API working with alarm

:slight_smile:

1 Like

New Warning in 2022

Thanks, best is always to report these warnings on GitHub. (someone else already did :)). We will fix those warnings before 2022.6, it is not an error by the way.

1 Like

Did anyone actually got this to work? Iā€™d love to have a local solution for my Connexoon IO & Screens.

1 Like

We didnā€™t have any reports yet, however I am happy to see if we can support this from our integration as well, but this would require more people jailbreaking their boxes. Currently our time is limited, thus this is why we didnā€™t implement it yet.

Add support for local IP selection in Config Flow Ā· Issue #576 Ā· iMicknl/ha-tahoma (github.com)

1 Like

If any of the none-somfy branded boxes similar are will work with Somfy and are waaaaayyyy cheaper, I might consider buying one to try. Not risking bricking my (insanely overpriced) Connexoon.