P1mon and the new home assistant energy Integration Request

I’m using P1 monitor too and would like to know how I can get my daily gas consumption on a card on my dashboard. It’s showing in the energy dashboard but cannot get it on a card.

Great work on p1mon and the api intergration for HA!
regarding the energy tab and p1mon api, the API provides two smartmeter_energy_production sensors. These sensors are a bit misleadingly labeled. A better name would be return (so you have consumption and return). The actual (solar) production would be higher due to self consumption.

Also, when solaredge data is available in p1mon, why not publish that data via api as well? I thought it was this data that was published instead of the return to grid nrs.
Additional benefit is that we don’t need to query the solaredge api with homeassistant as well.

Another nice addition for the api would be a merged consumption / return sensor. I don’t really care about high/low and instead of creating a template sensor merging high and low, I’d rather have the api give me back the total energy consumed/produced :slight_smile:

I’m working on a script to import energy history from p1mon into the Home assistant energy dashboard: GitHub - patrickvorgers/Home-Assistant-Import-Energy-Data: Import historical energy data into Home Assistant so that it can be used in the Energy Dashboard
P1mon is a recently added data source and I could use some help with testing.
Please let ke know if it works (or doesn’t)