Panasonic Comfort Cloud

I have the same error, any ideas?
Have you been able to solve it?

Error setting up entry for panasonic_cc
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 293, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self) # type: ignore
File “/config/custom_components/panasonic_cc/init.py”, line 79, in async_setup_entry
devices = await hass.async_add_executor_job(api.get_devices)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pcomfortcloud/session.py”, line 172, in get_devices
self.login()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pcomfortcloud/session.py”, line 99, in login
self._create_token()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pcomfortcloud/session.py”, line 132, in _create_token
raise ResponseError(response.status_code, response.text)
pcomfortcloud.session.ResponseError: Invalid response, status code: 403 - Data:

403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden

Failed to Login · Issue #68 · codyc1515/homebridge-panasonic-air-conditioner (github.com)

Panasonic is blocking everything not being App

1 Like

It’s solved in v1.0.30

2 Likes

Hi, I am unable to find this integration for some reason. How can I add it to my HA ?
Sorry, if it obvious.

Thank you for this great integration, working flawlessly with my Panasonic air conditioner.

I am trying to do something similar for Panasonic ceiling fan as well, which is using different app entirely, but probably something similar with Comfort Cloud, considering it is using the same Panasonic account login. This is my first time trying to create an integration, could you tell me how did you reverse engineer the API out of this closed system? Did you just sniff the network packet from the app using Wireshark, or is there an easier way? What is the format of the API?

Thanks for the info, cheers!

Using SSH instructions on Github, I was able to get the code downloaded, restarted HA, and when I search to add Panasonic Cloud Comfort in Integration, nothing comes up.

Yet my SSH shows the files were downloaded and installed without issues.

Can anyone advise, how can I find it in Integrations please? Thanks in advance.

try another browser. there is a strange cache problem in which when home assistant is loaded some changes cant be seen. I had the same problem. I opened HA in another browser and that did the trick. You can also clear the cache in the settings of your browser but that didnt help in my case

2 Likes

Again there are problems with the ac. It’s not reacting so I guess again something has changed on the Panasonic server side. Hmm Panasonic app isn’t working either. It’s giving the error I ternal server error. We really really need a local solution I’m getting fed up with this cloud based garbage

could you share your code for the simple thermostat card as shown above please :smiley:

Yes, Panasonic Comfort Cloud was down for long periods of time last week.

The Panasonic hvac entity also presents 2 thermometers, internal and external. Anyone knows how often are they updated?

My outside one always shows unavailable in HA since a few updates back

Just checked for you.

Mine if still reporting correctly, as it has been.

I see it has been removed from the attributes all the way now

Seem to update when temp changes, I have seen this happen as quickly as 1 minute.

Does it continue to update, while the Aircon unit is powered off ?

Yes, updates both inside and outside temps when off. Have a look at my graph above. Green is on, clear is off and you can see temps update.

Thats pretty cool right.

I am using the Panasonic as interior/exterior sensors now… Saves me buying 2 sensors :slight_smile:

Hey, I have a Panasonic HeatPump and it is connected via Comfort Cloud. I’ve got this error. Any ideas?

2021-07-05 23:23:11 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Error while setting up panasonic_cc platform for sensor
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 258, in _async_setup_platform
await asyncio.gather(*pending)
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 383, in async_add_entities
await asyncio.gather(*tasks)
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 588, in _async_add_entity
await entity.add_to_platform_finish()
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 615, in add_to_platform_finish
self.async_write_ha_state()
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 368, in async_write_ha_state
self._async_write_ha_state()
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 402, in _async_write_ha_state
state = self._stringify_state()
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 374, in _stringify_state
state = self.state
File "/config/custom_components/panasonic_cc/sensor.py", line 128, in state
return round(self._api.daily_energy,2)
TypeError: type NoneType doesn't define __round__ method

I think the api has changed with the recent new app release from Panasonic.
Just checking the open issues over on this integrations GitHub. If nothing found I will log a new ticket wit the debug info.

• [140698008615856] Invalid response, status code: 401 - Data: {“message”:“New version app has been published”,“code”:4106}