Panasonic Comfort Cloud

Hi Revin, thanks for the tip. Indeed I am now using the HeishaMon device. Works perfect

Ive got this warning:

• Entity climate.sva_airco_living (<class ‘custom_components.panasonic_cc.climate.PanasonicClimateDevice’>) implements device_state_attributes. Please report it to the custom component author.

Any luck with the Aquarea Heat Pumps?

Yes, it works with the comfort cloud app.

@sockless Hi, is there any plans to integrate Aquarea hetpumps into this component? The original comfort cloud app is awful and pretty slow so i guess there is enough demand for it. I cna provide you access to my heatpump if needed.

1 Like

Is it only me that have the issue of the component only showing one device, when i could two heatpumps ?

Hi
Thanks for the god job doing this integration.
Is it only me having problems seing the power consumption under Energy in HA?
I can se the 2 entities Current Power and Daily Energy but are not able to put them under the Energy Pane?

I had to add a customize.yaml override:

Thanks I will give it a try - but as I can read in the documentation it is because the coding not is correct - so maybe it is a easy fix for the developer next time he do a upgrade?

Yep! This one worked, thank you. Used Edge instead of Chrome and it showed up in Add Integration.

Looking for same thing. Have heatpump with CZ-TAW1 wifi module. And comfort cloud app is terrible. Hope so someone will make good integration with it.

2 Likes

Hi, did you find a solution? I got the same error.
Thank you

Last release almost a year ago now and latest GiHub issue from January. Is this integration abandoned now?

With HA2022.5.5, HACS 1.25.3 … I can install but cannot access configuration. Settings → Devices & Services, under Integrations page, this one simply does not show up (regardless of browser cache clearing or HA reboots). Thus, I assume that this is now defunct?

Hi

I have used this for 6 months and have a strange problem when I use it in my summer cottage and when there is a short or long power failure in storms the wifi do non apear anymore to the HA jus get Unavaible when I reset Panasonic (CZ-TACG1) it appears and work perfect until next power down.

Do not understand whats wrong and feel free to send tips or trix for this.

Regardes Kaj

Hi,

@kaislahattu Tunari

I just integrated my Panasonic CS-Z25XKEW (5x) and CS-MTZ16WKE (1x) without problems.

Core 2022.6.4
Supervisor 2022.05.3
HACS 1.25.5

So, I don’t know what it could be…

@everyone

An other question: has anyone experience with the alternative WiFi Modules (cloudless) for the types of A/C above?

I will chime in with this question as well (since no matter what I do, this integration does nothing for me… and I’m beyond demoralized now to keep trying any more).

I assume that this: (ESPHome Panasonic Climate WiFi interface - espthings.io) is the one I should consider? …or are there other viable alternative replacements?

I ordered 6 (+1 ;-)) of these modules and will report how the integration in HA worked.

Regards
Herbi

Hi, I have 4 Panasonic AC and added them to HASS successfully, now I made 4 climate cards and try to turn the AC on with the card. But the airco won’t go on but the status changes on the comfort cloud app…

Does someone have a solution for me please?

Let check on Pana Comfort cloud app if ac is setting swing like that. Change to other swing mode then the climate card will available back

These work just great, I have two of them and never had any issues.

If you have units that use the DNSK-P11 modules, and have access to a 3D printer, you could also print the very simple case I made for them at Printables but it’s not strictly needed, as those modules also fit perfectly in the original case.