Panasonic MirAIe integration

I tried this and when adding from integration page, getting this error.

Could you please help me ?

Just tried this. The one by @milothomas is working great. It was a big hassle to add because I’m a total noob and couldn’t get it to work initially, but a few YT videos around MQTT helped.

I really appreciate everyone’s efforts here. I tried GitHub - rkzofficial/ha-miraie-ac too, and it installed very easily, but it doesn’t seem to be able to send commands. Keep getting errors of ‘client not connected’, not sure why.

I would love to see more MirAIe features added to this HA integration, like sleep profiles and preset modes and all.

I’m also curious to know if anyone is using this integration in innovative ways to do things that aren’t possible with the Miraie app natively.

One more question: is it possible to see the realtime power consumption? I know miraie app only shows daily/weekly/monthly, but if there is any entity that could be exposed to show the realtime power consumption, that’d be really nice too.

Thanks all

This works well. Thank you!

A few wish list that I have.

1. The Area view doesn’t seem to support temperature sensor from this integration. If this can be added, that would have been great.
  2. Econavi, Nanoe-x and sleep profiles are missing.

Hi @Anshul99, the integration is in early stage, I have fixed all the current issues, please update the plugin and try again it should work flawlessly now.

@Pradeep, its fixed now please update the integration.

1 Like

Thanks @Kir4Kun for your efforts and it’s working flawlessly!

It would be better if you could add 7 in 1 convert mode and swing feature in new releases. Thanks again for your wonderful work!!