PCInfoToMQTT v0.1.3

Look at my post here: PCInfoToMQTT v0.1.3

The problem might be you did not enable shared memory in aida64 for example. Also make sure you select all the sensors you want exposed in Aida64 -> Settings -> External applications. Every one of them should be found (for example, I personally use lof of them including non temperature ones such as uptime/cpu voltage/etc).

You might read that one as well: PCInfoToMQTT v0.1.3.

Thanks. I got all the sensor info I wanted with AIDA64. Thanks for sharing the code. It was very useful.

1 Like

Very happy to hear it! User comments are rare, so itā€™s very appreciated when I get one. If you want me to add some features, let me know and Iā€™ll check.

Very interesting project, I would like to test it too.
It could be used in a lot of different automations. For example to change slightly the color of a bulb depending on the temperature of the PC.

1 Like

there is the project telegraf with a plugin for mqtt
it supports LOTS of sensors including smart hhd monitoring etcā€¦

the pro is that it s multi platform and open source
the cons:

• is not all the plugins are available on all platforms ( at least when i last checked 2 years ago)
  • the config file can be huge :stuck_out_tongue:

@eric3616191 You totally get it! You can do that easily using PCInfoToMQTT.

See this post here for download and how to use it.

This works well, thanks for sharing.

Any chance of running it as a service or, as you suggested above, having it start up minimised to the system tray?

@Chrismox I added it to my todo list, will update here later. Did you see the part I wrote about RBTray (search in the topic if not)? Might do the job for you until then.

Thanks for your reply.

I did see the RBTray suggestion, but I was hoping to be able to launch your application at startup minimised to tray, rather than having to minimise it myself. Or as a service running in the background.

Iā€™m just lazy, donā€™t go out of your way on my behalf!

As I said, itā€™s a very useful appLocation for my purposes (controlling fans remotely), so thanks again.

Does the AIDA64 integration require a paid copy to work? Iā€™m having trouble getting my AMD 2700x CPU to show up as a sensor (Iā€™m only getting my gpu + hdd temperature sensors as options).

@kobayashi - my CPU temperature monitor came up as an option once I updated the OpenHardwareMonitorLib.dll file to the latest one available. Iā€™m guessing the 2016 file you were using doesnā€™t support newer some newer CPUs.

Great work @kobayashi this is exactly what I needed (wanted) and it surprised me IOT LInk hadnā€™t already integrsted itā€¦ I did need to copy the OpenHardwareMonitorLib.dll file from my latest download of Open Hardware Monitor and replace it with the one packaged, Also only GPU Temps were discovered without admin, no bother though!

My one request would be to make it a background service like IOT Linkā€¦ then this will be perfect!

1 Like

Hello
This looks great! Any chance it can tell use the logged on user as well? Id like to track my kids on a shared laptop.:grinning:

Thx!
Todd

hello
I have a problem getting the values in HA. My config is:

I ran the exe as administrator. and i see that it connects to the mqtt broker.

but i see nothing as entity in HA. I am using MQTT integration (from the gui).

Did anyone experience memory leak with the app. The app started with using 24M and 0.1% of CPU. then a few hours later, it jumps to over 700M and 50% of CPU. I have to kill the app to restart.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks.

Hi i rly would like to use your Tool but i only get Gpu Temp and HDD Temp do i need to change anything i tdont use aida64

Greetz and thx

Thank you for the great program! I need to monitor several PCs. But I canā€™t connect more then one. I get the error ā€œclient is already connectedā€ in Mosquitto.
Any chance to fix it?

What is the advantage to open hw monitor?

Hi,

The most advantage with pcinfotomqtt is sync with aida64 and Aida64 has plugin like icue

With that I can monitor my watercooling and all my fans, power, etcā€¦

I am not using Aida64. I got mqtt to show these values. How do I setup a single cpu temp from it? Take an average of all the cpu temp values?
2021-04-09_11-21-24