Good Day Community,
I have been following the development of HA with a lot of joy as I love playing and clicking around with my devices rather than coding stuff for things, which I feel should work out of the click (box).
With the new version 0.115 I felt the time has arrived where it should be possible to realize a little more complex projects like the Hue Wake Up Light Project just by using the GUIs.
I started and need your help to finish it off and to share our project.
- Set a wakeup time
- Set a time for the fadein
- Set a target light brightness
- Set a target light temperature
- Everthing else is done in a smart way
Look and Feel
- Created needed helpers
- Created the automation with the new time trigger (did not want to use templates) for weekdays and weekends (in the GUI there should be a select list for the days I feel).
Next step I would need help with:
- Be able to Update the starting time automatically every time Finish time or Duration are changed.
Did create an automation with change of the alarm clock as the trigger but not able to set the Start time to Finish Time - Duration.
- Be able to give the service light the target brightness and colour.
I have more questions but I would like to take it step by step and looking forward to your help.