Possibility to enter inputs in blueprint and externally via helper?

Is there actually an elegant way to use the existing input fields with external content from entities?

I know how to do both individually.
Therefore, I could theoretically configure each position or temperature inside of the CCA blueprint once with the number selector and also with an entity selector.

But that would cause the blueprint input to burst. Too much ballast. Everything would be doubled.

I could also get away from the number selectors and simply make text fields. In the code, I then check whether a float or an entity has been entered. That should work.
But the usability is lost. No sliders, etc.

Are there any other alternatives?

You can use fields with scripts or script blueprints, not automations or automation blueprints.
So, theoretically if you can use the blueprint to call a script, then yest that script can be a blueprint that will accept both the input and the field.

If you look thru my blueprints, there are places I have open action statements that I have set-up to call one of the script blueprints also available there and that has fields and inputs set-up. I set mine to use the input if there is not field, and use the field if one is sent then ignore the input.

My code is all there, use what you like.

FYI. link to my blueprints \/ \/ \/ below.

I can guess what you mean. I’ve already had a look at your blueprints. But can you link me to a specific example? Because somehow I have the feeling that this won’t help me. Thank you very much.

Look at most of the script blueprints.