Problem with installing 'add-on's'. On 'Proxmox'

I wanted to install ‘add-on’, but there is error telling ‘no space’…

19-12-15 20:02:25 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.store.git] Can't clone https://github.com/sabeechen/hassio-google-drive-backup repository: Cmd('git') failed due to: exit code(128)

fatal: cannot create directory at 'hassio-google-drive-backup/backup/dev/ssl': No space left on device

I have ‘hass.io’ installed on ‘Proxmox’ and I suspect that I have something with settings/parameters of the ‘Proxmox’.
Does anyone experienced similar problem when running ‘hass.io’ on ‘Proxmox’?
Extending memory and hard-drive space is not solving that issue…
As ex. on HDD settings I went from 36GB till 48GB…

My ‘Proxmox’ settings are like below:

proxmox 3

Extending disk space from the vm setting is not enough, you need to resize the partition and the filesystem in the vm

Not familiar with the hassosova image, but from what I see in github is easier to start again with a larger disk before starting the vm for the first time.

Someone has some steps in regards virtualbox

Not clear… Few days ago I had ‘hass.io’ installed on RPI, running with 32GB.
And still space available.
So I also created the more/less the same on ‘proxmox’…

Why in this case more initial space is needed???

Yeah shouldn’t fill that fast. I assume that image creates a partition to store data and uses most of the available space I guess 80% of the overall disk size.
You should ssh into the vm and inspect the data partition maybe some debug logs fill it up. I just recently installed
Hassio un a Pve guest but I choose Ubuntu not hassos.
I’ll see later see if I can install that image to see how the space is distributed.

Anyone having this issue - please follow this post https://community.home-assistant.io/t/proxmox-storage/139123

I did some testing with the ova image yesterday. Once you import the disk and attached to the VM, without starting it yet you have to resize the disk. If you not do this as first step the data storage partition will be set up to around 5.8GB. If later you want to increase you must do partition and fs resizing manually or boot sysrescuecd to launch gparted.

IMO the image should use LVM to make resizing easier, there is no need to have EFI partition.

I my case it was ~5,2GB…
Anyway when I applied the settings mentioned in this post then I was able to install update and additional add-on’s…
The initial settings in ‘proxmox’ were 32GB, then I extended to 48GB.
But that did not help…
Looks like the settings in ‘Hardware’ -> ‘Hard disk’ have no meaning for ‘hass.io’.

Maybe a late answer and you already moved on, but from what I get you only extend the “physical” disk size when enlarging a virtual disk size in proxmox. Afterwards you also need to extend the partition from inside the vm to cover the whole disk.

This is at least applicable for windows VM’s in my experience. I have almost zero experience with linux vm’s as I run most of that in a container.

I myself run Hassio on a seperate raspberry pi which also functions as network controller and quorem device to spread my modes of failure among devices. I am however, looking into a virtual machine to install at my parent’s place