PSA: Yale Home integration migration

It should be fixed in the upcoming 2024.9.2 release

I went back to a recent HA backup where the August integration was still working and got the offline keys from the debug logs and restored back to the latest backup I made just before going back.

I still cannot log in the Yale integration… anyone who succeeded? And have tips and tricks ? :slight_smile:

What is your exact problem? What region are you in? What type of lock? What app are you using? How do you connect to the lock?

OK, I see your comment above, so I assume, as Yale Linus, you must be from Europe, so the Yale Home integration which you should use. I assume also you are using the Yale Connect Wifi bridge with the Linus as well and not just with your phone.

So, first of all select the Yale Home integration, click on that.

Then answer OK

It opens the Yale Home wizard which brings you to the oauth aaecosystem website.

Where you need to log-in with your Yale Home account and follow the on screen instructions. And accept that Home Assistant will have access to your Yale Home account, or whatever it asks.

(As a rule of thumb I always use the NabuCasa link to access HA when I am setting up cloud integrations which requires callback, as sometimes it tries to do callback to local IP address, which will not work.)