Qingping Air Monitor Lite Integration

My integration is super solid now with just the Bluetooth integration. Using some esphome Bluetooth proxies near each device and the data has been exactly what I’m looking for. I might revisit using HomeKit again now that I understand the pairing process, but the data collection represents some odd collections. Will keep an eye on it…

1 Like

Hi @Lux4rd0,

I notice you have the same anomaly on the Qingping Air Monitor Lite temperature signal.
I opened a topic yesterday describing the issue, but have not got any reply:

My devices are connected trough homekit.

Do you know how to fix this strange temperature signal?

Thanks!

Yep - you ran into the same issue I did. :slight_smile: I didn’t find a way around it and could not determine where the problem was - in HA or the air sensor. I’ll follow your topic - hopefully, somebody else sees the same thing. I moved to using Bluetooth proxies and haven’t tried HomeKit again.

Hi @Lux4rd0, what Bluetooth integration are you using? Via the Quingping integration?
I have the issue that the Air Monitor Lite is detected right away (after a device reset) by the Quingping integration (via Bluetooth) and I get readings for the sensors for a couple of minutes, but then the sensors become unavailable. I have a bluetooth proxy right next to the Air sensor, so it can’t be bad connectivity.

@flle - yep - via the Qingping integration. I have three devices - all using esphome Bluetooth gateways and they’ve been rock solid. Not sure how I’d troubleshoot those issues. Does the data show up in the Qingping app?

@Lux4rd0, thanks for your reply, I somehow missed that. I had not used the Quingping app so far but did so now. Since I added the Air Monitor there and configured the wifi access for the device (via the app), the sensor data keeps coming into HA via the qingping integration. I am not sure, if it sends the data via Bluetooth or Wifi now but at least it works. The monitor was also discovered as a Homekit device in HA after I integrated it into the Qingping app on my mobile, but I did not configure that in HA. I’ll keep it in the Qingping integration and hope it remains stable now.

1 Like

As I have written in previous linked topic, the problem is fixed now. temperature data now lands correctly into home assistant. Although a new issue occurred in firmware version 4.8.1. All sensor data is now pushed each second, instead of once each 2 minutes…