I want to read data between the indoor unit and the outdoor unit on port N and port S for Daikin air conditioner. I am having trouble finding the schematic diagram to read the signal on port N and S. Can you guys help me? Thanks!
If it has an S21, X50A or S403 connector you would be far better off installing a Faikin.
There is a list of supported models here: List of confirmed working air con units · revk/ESP32-Faikin Wiki · GitHub
See this topic for help: Need Daikin Wifi? Use the Open-Source Faikin ESP32 Hardware instead of the official wifi Modules
I’ve replaced the wifi controller in both my Daikin ducted and split system with these. They work even better than the core local Daikin integration using the official controller.
Thanks! But my solution is to just read all the machine parameters (Room temp, compressor frequency, fan rpm,…) like Daikin Bluetooth Service Checker.
I want to read this data for warranty, maintenance and can apply AI to make predictions.
