Recorder stops working every night

So, my recorder seems to stop working every night at around 04:30 and I have no clue why. I use MariaDB on a Synology NAS (DS920+) and it has worked fine the last couple of months.

The issue started somewhere in the middle of last month - nothing has changed then and I just created an automation to reboot Home Assistant at 05:00 and wait for an update in the hope this would fix it. 2022.12 came, then the first and second update, but still, somewhere between 04:15 and 04:45 the recorder still breaks.

There are no errors in the logs (at least in the “normal” logs in settings > system > logs)

How could I figure out what is going on there?

Did you get anywhere with this? I have the same issue - and it always seems to be between 4-5am as well! And a restart is the only way to get the history recording again.
Running latest HA, on intel nuc with mariadb.

# Database! Using maria db addon rather than default sqllite
recorder:
  purge_keep_days: 90
  auto_purge: true
  db_url: mysql://homeassistant:********@core-mariadb/homeassistant?charset=utf8
  include:
    domains:
      - sensor
      - switch
      - binary_sensor
      - person
      - media_player
      - remote
      - camera
      - text_input
      - input_boolean
      - device_tracker

Assuming this is the purge getting ‘stuck’ somehow (docs says it runs at 04:12 every day)?

I also have this problem - still in Version 2024.1.5 - Sometime the recording stops - and then the Energy Dashboard also still has no data - and then after clicking on Data history or “Reloading” of Homassistant Core - the dataś will be recorded again.
…but the data they are missed they will not return again…

See picture of the enrergy dahsboard with missing data between the time of 11:00h - 2:00 PM …

see the electric - energy - recordings of this day for example:

Hello, Is have the same problem since some weeks. Is there no solution?