Removing old Mobile App device for team change

Tried to update the IOS companion today and walk through the new login. As part of it I was prompted to remove my previous mobile app device and restart HA so there aren’t duplicates. However HA wouldn’t let me delete the old devices. Basically:

“Entities can only be removed when the integration is no longer providing the entities”

So i figured maybe after I logged in and had the new “duplicate” mobile device, but no go.

So is there something I’m missing here? Should I be deleting the whole IOS companion integration and starting fresh with all the phones?

Thanks!

5 Likes

Go to the integrations page. Click on your phone name. Then click the dots in the lower right corner and click delete.

Capture

12 Likes

Thanks! I missed the navigation there.

I have a similar problem.
Since the last update the ios application lost connection and I had to re-enter the user. Now I have two ios devices. On the integrations page there is only one (the current one ios) on the devices page there are two, the old one (I don’t know how to delete it) and the new one that I could delete from the integrations page.
How can I delete the old ios if it doesn’t show up on the integrations page?

Same problem here

Same problem here…

Any news on how to disable or remove and add this plugin again?

You start by going to the Integrations page and locate the Mobile App panel. Then click on the device in that panel that you want remove:

Which should change the panel to look like this, which has menu dots in the bottom right corner:

Clicking on the dots will give you a menu with a Delete option:

2 Likes

Thanks! I dont know how I missed that

I almost missed it myself because it’s ambiguous whether you’re removing the device or the entire integration. Scared to click it until I read this thread.

2 Likes