Replace Chinese LED Driver (2 wire, dual white)

Hello,

I’ve been scouring this community and many other forums over the past few months looking for a solution.

I bough a ceiling light/chandelier from a company call Lightzey (which claimed to be from Manchester but they are actually just drop shipping from China).

The lights arrived and they are not that bad, build quality is decent etc. however the LED’s are controlled by a cheap 2.4Ghz remote and I’d like to integrate in Home Assistant. The driver is a GoMieoo 240v to 24v 2 wire, CWWW:

I have found loads of these on AliExpress and they state to be used with special LED light strips: 24V constant voltage 2Pin dual-color parallel LED light strips, (192LED/m, 12W/m, 500mA/m) with one of the listings actually specifying SMD 2835 LED’s with 192 pixel density.

I’d like to replace the controller with something that can be flashed with ESPHome if possible or at least integrate into Home Assistant but I’m not sure where to start as most controllers use more than just two cables.

I’ve currently explored:

I’m using the simulating remote option at the moment by connecting the remote buttons to a D1 Mini but it’s a bit clunky since communication is one way.

If anyone has experience working with 2 wire CWWW LED’s and can suggest any options for drivers I would be grateful.