Repository: Bestlibre Addons repository

Should be ok now. Just wait a few minute for the build to be pushed on docker.

Just installed and got influxdb+grafana working.
I noticed that there is quite significant logging by influxdb.
i.e. lots of lines like:

[httpd] 172.30.32.1 - root [06/Sep/2017:21:02:37 +0100] "POST /write?db=home_assistant HTTP/1.1" 204 0 "-" "python-requests/2.14.2" 54e0c10e-933e-11e7-80a2-000000000000 1580

which I presume is HA writing updates to influxdb…

Does you influxdb image have any built in log management such as logrotate?

All logs are exported to stderr in the container. There is no file written inside the container, so no need for logrotate. All the logs are handled by docker and (or?) hassio.

great - thanks for confirming :slight_smile:

The debian based version is online, with spotify inside. Since I do not have a spotify subscription, I cannot validate that it’s working.

Sorry maybe I’m a total noob but I can’t configure spotify:

I copied this into the option fields:

{
  "local_scan": true
}

{
   "name": "spotify/username",
   "value": "YourUserName"
},
{
	"name": "spotify/password",
	"value": "ApplicationPassword"
}

but there is something wrong because I can’t save changes…

Can you please support me?

Thank you in advance

The Spotify options need to be nested inside a list. Your configuration should look like :

{ "local_scan": true,
"options":[
{ "name": "spotify/username", "value": "YourUserName" },
 { "name": "spotify/password", "value": "ApplicationPassword" }
]

I will add a full example to the documentation (probably not before Monday)

Thank You!

Very appreciated.

I also hope for the support for snapcast to create a multiroom solution!

I will try to add (and test) snapcast support. The mopidy snapcast addon should, in theory, redirect mopidy audio stream to snapcast.

New version of Caddy Proxy available (version 0.10.8) :

• upgrading caddy to 0.10.8,
  • new shortcut to configure homeassistant : just set the domain in the “homeassistant” field, the addon will proxy 443 to 8123 on localhost,
  • possibility to add some caddy configuration with the raw_config option. The string will be appended to the caddy configuration generated by the addon.

The homeassistant field will ease the use of this addon for simple configurations. Just set the domain, your email and you will have hassio accessible over ssl with automatic certificates creation and renew.

1 Like

Thanks for all your work with these addons.
I am trying to set up caddy and when I try to input my email I cannot save as it is greyed out. Also do I just need to enter my local domain address?

Your config must look like that :

{
  "homeassistant": "hassio.yourdomain.com",
  "email": "[email protected]"
}

Of course you need to use your email and domain name. But you should be able to save the config with these dummy values.

Is it possible to allow HASS or computers on the LAN access to Grafana without a username and password using the Grafana options and if so how?

It is not possible with the current version. Since I have not modified the container launch script, it is only possible to use environment variable to configure Grafana. And these variable cannot be set on the config screen, but only when creating the addon.

Two new addons :

• owserver : expose one wire sensors over a server, can then be access with pyownet
  • python executor : simple addon to run some python code (with optional pip dependencies)
1 Like

The mopidy-cast addon is working (I’m listening to some music with it right now). The configuration of snapcast in homeassistant proper is still quite cloudy for me (I cannot see the player in the web ui).

Hi bestlibre,

is it possible in Caddy Proxy to create a vhost for a web application in a subfolder?

At the moment I run WordPress on localip:8082/wordpress and like to call it on Internet using blog.mydomain.com only.

DDNS service is running on my router and also a vhost for my NAS is working perfectly.

It is not possible with the current version. I can try to implement it. The configuration will look like :

{"remote" : "ip",
 "port": "8082",
 "vhost":"blog.mydomain.com",
 "subdir":"wordpress"} 

I will try to look at it this week.

Wow, that would be fantastic.

Thank you so much for all your work.

Greetings bestlibre,

First of all thank you so much for the add-on. You mentioned that your mopidy-cast is working, I am currently still having problem with getting spotify (premium) to work with Mopidy.

{
“local_scan”: true,
“options”: [
{
“name”: “spotify/username”,
“value”: “xxx”
},
{
“name”: “spotify/password”,
},
{
“name”: “spotify/client_id”,
},
{
“name”: “spotify/client_secret”,
“value”: xxx"
}
]
}

This should do the work isn’t it? If so, I just have to call a service like so, with the service data:

{
“entity_id”: “media_player.mopidy”,
“media_content_id”: “spotify:user:spotify:playlist:xxx”,
“media_content_type”: “playlist”
}

Some guidance will be much appreciated.