RGB lights - Toggle a few pre-defined colors/brightness settings

Hi,
I have started with some ZigBee devices (Sonoff Dongle E + ZigBee2MQTT) and now thinking about adding some RGB lights and are googling and reading and trying to gain knowledge before I pull the trigger and order a some additional toys…

First project is to put two RGB bulbs in a floor lamp and assign them to a group to keep them in sync and add an IKEA Styrbar wall switch to control it (as a complenet to a lovelace card I found that looks neat, where it’s possible to pre-define a few color settings ( 💡 Lovelace: RGB light card), as I want physical buttons for all lights in the house).

This question is regarding the wall switch/remote, IKEA Styrbar E2001/E2002:
I plan to use preferably Node Red, that I’m using for all my other logics, or maybe the blueprint 🎮 ZHA, deCONZ, Zigbee2MQTT - IKEA E2001/E2002 STYRBAR Remote control Universal blueprint - all actions + double click events - control lights, media players and more with Hooks to control the light group from the Styrbar switch.

It looks quite simple to do on/off and dimming.
But I would like to switch between a few preset color/brightness settnings as well
My idea is to use

• up/down for on/off
    ¤ off->on, start at 2700K and X brightness.
    ¤ if already on, toggle between start setting and 4200K at full brightness

• left/right buttons to toggle through a few preset color settings…maybe 7-10 different colors, preferably in a loop where left/right click makes +1 resp -1 in the loop.

To toggle through two white colors/brightness for up/on/click and through a 7-10 color settings for left/right feels like someone else should have thought about long time ago…but I can’t find much about it.
I found something about input:select with a lot of code…but I assume there must be a more ready solution for this.
There looks to be an additional blueprint called Hook - Light (Hook - Light | Awesome HA Blueprints) that should be possible to use under the controller blueprint, but I don’t understand how to use it and I don’t find any examples or guides.
Otherwise - NR would be my first choice if I can get some idea of what nodes to use…

Is that possible? (I guess it is…but how complicated)?
I have googled quite a lot, but not found any examples of similar projects…

Edit: According to this forum, the Hook-Light does not look to work with the IKEA Styrbar…