Rika FireNet support

Hi Jan,

First I want to Say thanks you for this plugin and your work.

I already install this component on old HA installation ans it’s working l’île a charm.

But I setup a new HA installation and now, I can’t found thé integration Rika Firenet on HA.

Si, Can you help me please ?

Manu thanks

Regardd

Hello All,

For your information, Jan we asked me to install Rika with HACS (https://hacs.xyz/) and work well.

Regards,

Xillion

does Rika Firenet work without Cloud?

No because this integration talks to the Firenet servers with are hosted somewhere. Note that the integration take somewhere between 10 and 60s to apply the changes

Otherwise it works very well

Hi everyone,

Is there a simple trick (for HA beginners) to use an external (non RIKA) temp sensor like aqara or so to manage the room temperature, means turn the stove on below x degrees and turn off above y degrees. Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I got lost when searching.

May be an idea, there is an entity called “Wohn-Pellet room temperature” which shows 1024 in my case because I don’t have a RIKA temp sensor installed. Can I link this entity with an existing temp sensor and so overwrite the wrong 1024 value with a real temperature to allow the stove to use auto mode ?

Thanks a lot

I don’t think you can to that. If you override the value of the sensor in HA the information won’t be stent back to the stove.
You can use the entity (number.“stove name”_heating_prower) to control the heat output of the stove. I would use automations or a template to adjust the heating power based on a sensor value. I think a PID controller is the best way to do it (but not the simplest).

Ok, I think this helps me to progress.
Thank you

Hi.
You can try that
PID management with external temperature sensors.

I ended up the the generic_thermostat example by Edi: https://edistechlab.com/ein-thermostat-in-home-assistant-erstellen/?v=3a52f3c22ed6.

This is working perfectly for my purposes.
Thanks everyone for your replies.

is anyone else struggling with very slow reaction of the API? the firenet website also takes a few seconds to change temperature, but in HA it won‘t even change sometimes
i got an automation running to turn the stove to 18 degrees in the evening. it happened a few times now, that the automation was running, but the stove was at 21 degrees the whole night.

id be the other way around
HA is way faster than there page even tho its probably being done in the same manner

Yes, I do also have similar issues. Thinking it was a wifi issue, I moved the access point closer and in line of sight bow to no avail. Sometimes I set the temperature and after 30s it goes back without user intervention. In my automation, after 1 min I to a check. And if the change was reverted I send the command again. Brute force but it work’s

Hi there friends. I’m new in HA and I found this Integration for a Rika DOMO Stove.
well done - thanks
But now my Question: Where can I get the plug-in from @Mystere
Its exactly that what I’m looking for?

Many thanks and Greetings from Niederösterreich (Austria)
Helmut

:wave: Hi Helmi55,
You need to install the Home Assistant Community Store (HACS).
This tutorial is mostly up to date

When the install is complete, install it from HACS and add the integration from the normal integration panel in HA.

Many thanks ans sorry for late answer

is there anyway to know if the pellets have run out ? … from my end in HA everything appears as working… but within firenet it will return an error when pellets have run out

Hello,
I m new to homeassistant. Does anybody speak french and could help me to install rika firenet plugin to HA ? Thanks a lot and happy new year to all.

Bonsoir j’ai un poêle Rika Domo connecté a mon instance home assistant. L’intégration fonctionne bien pour surveiller le poêle, mais pour le contrôle c’est perfectible.

EN version

I have a Rika Domo stove connected to my home assistant. The integration works well for monitoring the stove, but not so well for controlling it.

im also using a Domo … which ive setup with node-red and this repository on "comfort mode’ which works really well … the only down side to this repository is there know return error if you run out of pellets

1 Like

Hello, i have installed home assistant in proxmox. I have access to HA> but i would like to install the rika plugin. When i m in HA>, where i have to go to copy the rika plugin files ?
Thank you