Rika FireNet support

I got the new version already on HACS, you could try the “update information” option on the options menu. The number entity is a variant like the input_number, but this number entity (https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/core/entity/number/) will save the value directly on the integration when modified.

What is the difference between _heating_power and _room_power_request?

I can set the heating power between 30% and 100%, like I can do that on the stove. But what is this _room_power_request? Mine is set to 3, but I have no idea what it does…
Maybe it’s not relevant for a pellet stove (?).

About HACS, the component is simply not in the list of installed integrations. Very strange. Not a big problem, it’s working.

Very nice job !
But… I can’t connect…

Username/Password is wrong.

Of course, the mail and password are valid.

This integration can manage Multiair? with an external temperature sensor, it will be perfect !

Thanks

room_power_request is used in combination with room thermostat (also for pellet stoves) with number between 1…4. This can be set in the room thermostat settings menu. Probably 3 is the default value.

Thanks,
Jan

Hi @Remi_Kiragossian,

Thanks! Could you reinstall and try again? If still not working, could you share the logs please (only from rika_firenet is sufficient).

On my stove I don’t have multiair, so it’s more difficult to implement. Which options are possible on the Rike Firenet website? Maybe share a few screenshots.

Thanks,
Jan

Hi
I don’t see anything about Rika firenet in the logs, but maybe I’m not at the good place ?
I add :

logger:
  default: info
  logs:
    custom_components.rika_firenet: debug
    custom_components.rika-firenet: debug
    custom_components.rika-firenet-custom-component: debug
    custom_components.hacs: debug
    hacs: debug
    queueman: debug
    AIOGitHubAPI: debug

Reinstall do nothing. I also tried on another instance of hassio, without succes.

For multiair :

convectionFan1Active : false / true
convectionFan1Level : 0(auto) / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
convectionFan1Area : from '-30' to '+30' (%)
convectionFan2Active : false / true
convectionFan2Level : 0(auto) / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
convectionFan2Area : from '-30' to '+30' (%)

I want to make a thermostat with an external sensor for each multi air zone, adjusting convectionFanXActive and convectionFanXLevel compared to difference between target temperature and sensor, and maybe ( also for the main thermostat, a variable adjusted by external temp, or PID)

Thanks

For logs I’ve locally:

logger:
logs:
custom_components.rika_firenet: debug

These logs should popup like:

2021-02-11 08:53:07 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [custom_components.rika_firenet.core] setup()

For the multiair, I can easilly add support for those properties you’ve shared, the testing would be on your plate :slight_smile: could you create a ticket/issue on github location with these details please.

Thanks,
Jan

Log said :

2021-02-11 12:04:43 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection] [281473652198368] Sending {'id': 67, 'type': 'result', 'success': True, 'result': {'resources': {'component.rika_firenet.config.title': 'Rika Firenet', 'component.rika_firenet.config.step.user.title': 'Rika Firenet', 'component.rika_firenet.config.step.user.description': 'Setup integration with Rika Firenet', 'component.rika_firenet.config.step.user.data.username': 'Username', 'component.rika_firenet.config.step.user.data.password': 'Password', 'component.rika_firenet.config.error.auth': 'Username/Password is wrong.', 'component.rika_firenet.config.abort.single_instance_allowed': 'Only a single configuration of Rika Firenet is allowed.'}}}

2021-02-11 11:07:39 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom integration for rika_firenet which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant.

but it’s difficult to reproduce this error, sometimes nothing added in log, as with wrong login/pass
For the Multiair, it’s done : https://github.com/Fockaert/rika-firenet-custom-component/issues/9

@Fockaert

i try again but without succes :confused:

@Remi_Kiragossian I’ve added more detailed logging on this configuration step, to find the root cause. Could you try again with the latest version please.

Issue created: https://github.com/Fockaert/rika-firenet-custom-component/issues/10

Thanks,
Jan

Log said now :

2021-02-13 20:22:09 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.rika_firenet.config_flow] test_credentials_exception

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/config/custom_components/rika_firenet/config_flow.py", line 67, in _test_credentials

coordinator = RikaFirenetCoordinator(

File "/config/custom_components/rika_firenet/core.py", line 29, in __init__

super().__init__(

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 70, in __init__

self.hass.bus.async_listen_once(

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'bus'

Thanks for your help.

@Remi_Kiragossian The issue should be fixed with latest commit on Master. Some regression was introduced on the config flow when using DataUpdateCoordinator functionality.

For others: With latest changes for supporting MultiAir, multiple switch entities got introduced, the basic on-off switch got renamed with postfix “on off”

Have fun!

It’s working!! :grin: Thanks !

On what mode the addon work? Confort only?

Is it possible to add Manual mode (with heating power request) and Automatic Mode (with heating power request and heating times active) ?

Thanks you.

Currently we’ve the following
if hvac_mode == HVAC_MODE_OFF:
self.turn_off()
elif hvac_mode == HVAC_MODE_AUTO:
self.set_heating_times_active_for_comfort(True)
elif hvac_mode == HVAC_MODE_HEAT:
self.set_heating_times_active_for_comfort(False)

The manual mode is not yet supported indeed, only based the heatingTime toggle is present. Could you create a ticket for this? Ideally we would have a button with 3 states like on website, but never done that with home assistant.

Thanks,
Jan

Hi Jan,

First I want to Say thanks you for this plugin and your work.

I already install this component on old HA installation ans it’s working l’île a charm.

But I setup a new HA installation and now, I can’t found thé integration Rika Firenet on HA.

Si, Can you help me please ?

Manu thanks

Regardd

Hello All,

For your information, Jan we asked me to install Rika with HACS (https://hacs.xyz/) and work well.

Regards,

Xillion

does Rika Firenet work without Cloud?

No because this integration talks to the Firenet servers with are hosted somewhere. Note that the integration take somewhere between 10 and 60s to apply the changes

Otherwise it works very well

Hi everyone,

Is there a simple trick (for HA beginners) to use an external (non RIKA) temp sensor like aqara or so to manage the room temperature, means turn the stove on below x degrees and turn off above y degrees. Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I got lost when searching.

May be an idea, there is an entity called “Wohn-Pellet room temperature” which shows 1024 in my case because I don’t have a RIKA temp sensor installed. Can I link this entity with an existing temp sensor and so overwrite the wrong 1024 value with a real temperature to allow the stove to use auto mode ?

Thanks a lot