Risco Lightsys Alarm component

how can I force the panel selection?
I got 2 panels, the first one is currently offline and the second one is the one I use.
when I add my details to the 115beta integration it always picks the first panel as that’s the order they are in the Risco Cloud, and I don’t see a way to reorder them. They also have different PIN codes.

Can force the panel I want by referencing it by name on the config.yaml?

Hello, in general the integration is going very well but I have noticed that sometimes there are micro disconnections, doesn’t that happen to you?

you mean like those?
2020-09-08 20:31:32 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.risco] Error fetching risco data:
2020-09-08 20:55:26 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.risco] Error fetching risco data:

yeah, have them too, i am playing with polling time, i had before like 1 or 2 sec, was too much i think, now i am testing 5

alltough those erros occurt, they dont have impact on your system
maybe only with an automation where you want to turn off a light, if noone is in a room since like 15min or something …

1 Like

Yes, exactly that, I have it in 5 seconds and even so I have several errors a day

yeah, but i think those errors were there too with those other dockers, but probably didnt notice
but wait for 115.0 , then those logs have more details in it, then he can troubleshoot more

1 Like

Question:

I have smoke detectors paired with the risco alarm.
However, i should have some more, but i cant get extra risco smoke detectors.
I probably would buy zigbee smoke detectors to add…
The question is, will i be able to let the alarm go off too if the zigbee smoke detectors, detect smoke too?

I dont know if the integration has the actual alarm box too as possible sensor to go off?
If you know what i mean…

yes, smoke detectors are exposed as binary sensors

And the alarm box itself?
Can you trigger the alarm (the sound to go off?)

hmm, not sure about that , dont think so , it only reads state… maybe, you can ask @onfreund , he is on discord

He’s on with different name? Cant find him

He is “on” … let me know, interested too

its not possible, nor through the app nor through the website, so wont go either with the integration

Pity

ok, makes sense :slight_smile:

still seeing the blank texts after updating to 115 and adding it over the official integrations.
anyone got the same problem? custom_components risco folder was of course removed before and rebooted.

not tried yet upgradiig

did you also remove the integration first and then reboot?

yes removed the integration, rebooted, upgraded, installed risco. relealized i still had the custom components folder so i removed it completely, rebooted and then tried to install it again but still empy text fields.

strange, i am reading rls notes first, gonna update tomorrow probably
are you on discord? pm to onfreund , his nickname is “on” , maybe he can help

edit: i pm’d him already
maybe try a full reboot, maybe there is still some kind of cache left of the custom ?

ok, updated

first removed , integration , deleted custom folder, rebooted
updated to 115 , added risco again, no blanc text here , all working fine

Seems i have an issue, when I arm my risco (home) mode, it gives me an unavailable state or the state doesn’t change… When I arm away, there is no issue

Same here:

Logger: homeassistant
Source: components/risco/alarm_control_panel.py:112
First occurred: 0:10:44 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 0:11:44

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved

And

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.140581836721936
Source: components/risco/alarm_control_panel.py:112
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 0:11:19 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 0:11:19

'NoneType' object is not iterable