Roborock S6 MAXV Device Token

Doing these steps deny you to use the roborock app, as I understand, right?
I’m choosing between ecovacs and roborock, don’t have yet, but integration availability is near to be mandatory.
I’ll try to write to roborock.

Yes, but you can use the Mi Home app that does everything the roborock app does

1 Like

Let us know if they respond! I’d like to integrate this while continuing to using the roborock app instead of the mi home app. Thanks!

for the S6 MaxV the mi app doesn’t have all the features that the roborock app has (camera, voice, etc) also my MaxV was having error 5 issues, Mi app showed no firmware update, but roborock app had one and that firmware fixed the error 5 issue.

2 Likes

Are you able to get the token from the Roborock app?

The method outlined here worked for me with the Roborock app:

1 Like

I just got it working, by using the latest version of the Mi Home (wich is now called Ximao Home) using my own region on my own phone.

Than logging in on the bluestack Mi Home app with the version noted above. The only difference was that the file with the token was in another map.

But my Qeustion now is Could i switch back to the Roborock App? Has anyone tried this and will this work? Or will the token change when i connect to this app?

Because the Ximao Home App does not have the new remote camera function that the roborock app does have.

That’s what we’re all trying to accomplish also. Check out the post right before yours, that’s the most progress I’ve seen thus far.

Hi Medelay, may I know where is the token located in the new Mi Home app? do you mind to share?

can someone confirm that you can still connect the roborock to Google Assistant when it’s connected via the Mi Home app?

I have a S5 Max connected via the Mi Home app. And No, it doesn’t work with Google Assistant. You need the Roborock app for this. However, there is no way to retrieve a token when using the Roborock app.

So I am in the market for a robo vac and I heard Roborock was good but does home assistant support it at all? Can’t seem to find much on it

check out these for Roborock S6 maxV

1 Like

Hi, I have retrieved the token of my S6 Maxv already. Then I added my vacuum to HA in Integrations page by choosing Xiaomi Miio and Vacuum.Roborock. After that, my vacuum appeared in entities list but its status is “unavailable” and I cannot retrieve any information from it or control it. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

1 Like

Is there still no way to get the S6 MaxV integrated into Home Assistant while using the Roborock app?

We could all ask for this feature. There is customer support in Roborock app. I am pretty sure they could implement this quickly if they get enough requests.

2 Likes

Yesterday I got a fw update on my Roborock S6 MaxV.

Hey guys,

as long as your phone is rooted, that’s pretty easy to solve.

• Install an android terminal
  • open it
  • type su
  • you’ll be asked to give it superuser rights
  • type zcat /data/data/com.roborock.smart/files/rr_cache/rr*

This should post all info on your screen you need, you just have to search for the localKey.

can someone confirm if this work for Roborock S6 MaxV? I tried earlier method to read file from rr_cache but it is all only 1 byte and no useful data.

Hey, this works for my Roborock S6 MaxV.

However the localkey isn’t useful, since you can’t connect to it with it.

The reason is unclear right now (to me).

Maybe the robot just has the local communication deactivated.