Roborock S7MaxV - HA Integration

Its still there…
roborock.vacuum_set_mop_intensity

Great integration, however is it possible to alter the colors of the map etc like you can in the xiaomi map extractor integration? I had the map extractor integration from before and changing the values in the configuration.yaml obviously doesn’t work for this.

My integration keeps stopping connecting to my Roborock since a couple of days ago. I then have to uninstall the integration, restart Hassio and then reinstall it, then it works for a while. Anyone else experiencing problems too?

There is. See GitHub - humbertogontijo/homeassistant-roborock: Roborock integration for Home Assistant. This integration uses your devices from the Roborock App for instructions.

See also https://smarthomepursuits.com/how-to-setup-configure-roborock-s7-with-home-assistant/ for some usefull information about configuring functioanlity in Home Assistant.

It looks really great. I’m trying to reproduice the same things on my side, but I have some difficulties.
I use custom button card but there is no visual editor.
How did you do that? by yaml? whit a template?
Thanks

The custom integration is integrated into core :heart_eyes:

Here it is: Roborock - Home Assistant

5 Likes

Starting to be integrated! Don’t expect all of the features straight out of the gate. It will be a while until all of the custom component features are in the core version.

2 Likes

Has anyone identified a way to tell the robot to “wash mop” from home assistant?

S7 maxV Ultra Dock using the latest HACS version of the integration

I found the send command for emptying the dust bin (app_start_collect_dust).

But could not find the send command for washing the mop.

EDIT: Nevermind - found it - it is app_start_wash

The best thing i’ve got here is the ability to now automate going to my pin location at a specific time and day of the week for cleaning, water fill, and mop change. The goto service is great, the biggest challenge was figuring out the coordinates of my pin. Had to use the xiomi map and look at the card configuration YAML based on my room borders to get it close then dial it in by trial and error. What would be great is if there was an entity for current position (x,y) or x pos and y pos. It must be available since the map shows the bot.

Really dumb question, but how do I use this in automations. I can do the triggers, the question is regarding the actions.

Overnight, when I go to bed, I’m wanting to have fan speed: Quiet
During the day, when we leave, I want, fan speed: Turbo

I thought this would work, but it doesnt seem to change the fan speed. Where am I wrong?

This is for overnight, when the alarm turns on. (Let Geoff clean works, but not the changing speeds/intensity).

I have the q7 max. I have used the integrated roborock integration and it works fine. But do I need to add a different integration and do the token extraction still to get the map?

Does anyone have issues with the new core integration? It used to work before but now all I get is
" Config entry ‘*******@gmail.com’ for roborock integration not ready yet: There are no devices that can currently be reached.; Retrying in background "

Should I switch over to the core integration, as opposed the GitHub repository custom integration? As of this morning for some reason none of my vacuum’s entities are availabled - several reloads/restarts have not fixed the issue.

Hi Adam, I like the Roborock S7 Max image that you are using in your vacuum card. Can you please share the file? Thanks in advance. Kind regards, Corne

Any idea how I can attach the map to a notification? Map is in image.roborock_s6_maxv_nedervaningen but camera.snapshot doesn’t work to save it and I can’t use it directly in a notification.

I feel like this could help you :slight_smile:

At least it was a good start for me

If you look closely its a bad edit. attached the original too

1 Like

Thanks Adam!

1 Like