Roborock S7MaxV - HA Integration

Thanks for all the help. The entity has shown up, but the state is unavailable.

Have you changed the name on the sensor to the correspomding name of the sensor in the roborock addon? If its available in the addon it will be available in the template sensor…

Read my reply from 6 days ago or read Moto2000 reply from 1 day ago. I believe this is your issue. Likely in the editor of the card, the calls are referencing the wrong entity.

Put those sensors in your config.yaml making sure to reference YOUR sensor… {{ (((states('sensor.YOUR_SENSOR) | float(0)) * 100) / 540000) | round(0) }} then in the vacuum card, find where the tile is referencing the entity data to display and change that entity to the one you created from the config.yaml…which in the example above is sensor.roborock_filter_left. If you added the entire yaml entry that I posted above, you should have 5 new sensors. If you did all this, and it is showing unavailable, try reloading the Roborock integration.

Until the issue with the integration not updating is resolved, I have an automation workaround. You can reload an integration with ‘Reload config entry’ using any entity that stems from the integration, like vacuum.roborock_s7_maxv, then trigger it with a time pattern. I have my integration reloading any hour that is divisible by 3.

that doesn’t seem to be the problem… i get the same error when i run the service from developer mode. the service works as the vacuum works as it should but i still get the error no matter what roborock service i run… will try deleting the addon and reinstalling it…

Update: no, that didnt work… In developer mode I get a time out error, even though everything works as it should.
error

Do you have the latest Roborock version from HACS? Have you tried a fresh reload of your integration then tried the service call in developer tools? The ‘timeout’ makes me think that the command is OK but the communication has issues somewhere…

Yes sir, tried all that, NO change. I guess I will have to live it (for a while at least :slightly_smiling_face:).

Edit: Latest version fixed my problem :+1:

How can I send the vacuum to a special room?
Which command?

Finally got it figured out. Thanks for all of the help. In the end, I’m not sure what the actual fix was. I swear I didn’t really do anything different.

Does anyone know if there is an attribute related to the vacuum hitting a wall?

Could be the most recent update that updated the name of the sensors for the naming convention used by the xiaomi map card lol

I don’t think so. There is an attribute Adbumper status which has 3 values. Based on the name, I suspect this has something to do with the 3 bumper sensors (left, right, front). But they never seem to change, even if I block the vacuum and hold the bumper.

Hello, I have several floors at home and therefore I use several cards with the roborock app. Also, I use the order of room cleaning. Unfortunately this is no longer possible with the Xiaomi app.
Is it possible to build multiple maps and a sequence of room cleaning using HA integration?

Xiaomi Miio: Vacuum clean segment

How can I configure a map to be displayed? Where are you getting this map from?

What vaccum model do you have? It should appear as a sensor in your Roborock integration.

I have a S6 MaxV. I ran a cleaning yesterday and there was no map. Just a few minutes ago I did another run and now there is a map just as in your screenshot. Thanks a lot

Has the set_mop_intensity been removed from the integration? I don’t have any roborock specific services.

HI @ALL guys !
Noob question: what’s the easiest way to check the battery of an S7 MaxV and stop the charging ?
I’m searching trough the all options, but is not so easy as new user :frowning:
Thanks in advance.