RSTP Stream to Fire TV

I want to be able to say “Alexa, show the Front Door” and have the RTSP stream for my front door camera pop up on my Fire TV. Is there an easy way to do this? I tried Monocle but for my Reolink cameras it is a bit complicated and I haven’t been able to get it to work yet. Paulus mentions being able to do this here with the streaming component. Seems like this should be easy but I didn’t see anything with my initial search of the web.

The firetv media_player component doesn’t currently support the media_play service, so streaming won’t work that way with a fire tv. I also have a reolink and firetv and I’m looking to do the same as well.

I was able to get this to work with Monocle. You have to install the Monocle gateway on a computer/pi that is always running. The other “trick” is that on the Dashboard the Reolinks have to be tagged @proxy. Now all I say is “Alexa show front door” and if the Fire TV is on the stream starts in about 8 seconds. If the Fire TV is off you have to say “Alexa show the front door on Fire TV” which starts Fire TV and shows your stream. Actually works really slick