Salus/it600/CO10RF - Working with home assistant?

Hi Virgil,

Please share what is your setup?

I am considering
UGE600 or CO10RF for gateway/coordinator - not sure which one
KL08RF for the wired T30NO230 TRVs connection
VS10RF for wall panel/thermostat per room (does it support multiple zones?)

I have a running HA with Zigbee (ZHA) bridge and NodeRed automations with plenty of sensors, etc, and now planning to implement control for my floor heating

Hello, My setup: underfloor heating system( VS10WRF/VS10BRF + [KL08RF] + [CO10RF] + Gateway UGE600

Thanks for the information. Are both KL08RF and UGE600 needed? Isnā€™t the first one enough for HA?

1 Like

for home assistant it is enough, but I have underfloor heating, without that module I canā€™t control the areas :slight_smile:

Sorry, copy/paste mistake - I meant - isnā€™t CO10RF enough?

no, because ug600 is the gateway, and you communicate with it, you donā€™t use the zigbee protocol.

Hi, can you guys clarify please.
If i have 3x KL08RF + T30NO230 ( total of 27 of them ) and i would like to skip VS10RF thermostats - instead using Aqara sensors from HA and control temperature via HA, what else is needed ? Just CO10RF to integrate into HA ? And then node-red ?

from what I know so far, it is not possible, now the integration only communicates with the ug600 gateway, which lists the connected thermostats, it is not yet possible to see the kl08rf areas

this would be possible if direct communication through zigbee were successful

for home assistant it is enough, but I have underfloor heating, without that module I canā€™t control the areas :slight_smile:

what do you mean by ā€œfor HA it is enoughā€ ? If you can make each controller visible within HA, you can define areas as groups of switches and control them that way, right ?

I meant that only ug600 is enough, communication with HA is done only through it.

This package allows you to control and monitor your Salus iT600 smart home devices locally through Salus UG600 universal gateway. Currently heating thermostats, binary sensors, temperature sensors, covers and switches are supported.

Got it, thanks a lot !!!

Is there no way to connect to Salus thermostats individually with Home Assistant? As an example, I have four Salus HTRP-RF(50) thermostat, but not Salus gateway.

only through the zigbee protocol, but this has not succeeded so far

1 Like

Has anyone got this working with the JG Aura system?
Iā€™ve tried the Konrad Salus integration but it gives a ā€˜unknown errorā€™ when inputting the UID.
John Guest tech support were previously uninterested in discussing integrating their system beyond their own appā€¦

Thanks

Ben

Hi @Virgil_Popa. Iā€™m trying to connect to my Salus UG600 gateway to Home Assistant but canā€™t find any information on how to do this. Do you have a working connection to UG600 or similar or do you know how to do this?

Hello, just use this integration GitHub - jvitkauskas/homeassistant_salus: Home Assistant integration with Salus thermostates, if you need help, let me know.

1 Like

@Virgil_Popa , I have been testing this with the Salus UG888 gateway (for North America) and it can communicate with the gateway but is not pulling in any additional devices - TRVā€™s and Thermostats.

Do you think that the code needs to have the new models/devices added?

Supported devices

Thermostats:

• HTRP-RF(50)
  • TS600
  • VS10WRF/VS10BRF
  • VS20WRF/VS20BRF
  • SQ610RF
  • FC600

Binary sensors:

• SW600
  • WLS600
  • OS600
  • SD600 (sometimes gateway may not expose required information for these devices to be detected, reason is unknown)

For new devices try to open an issue.

I just opened an issue on the github page. Is there anywhere else I should post?