Samsung Gear S3 Home Assistant UI!

hi, please add my email to beta [email protected]

Thank you

Tomas

Hi
Installed, but an error occurs - No valid token found for xxxx
I tried several times with different paths, but did not fix the error (
Thanks

It does seem that the clip website integration has broken. I merged the PR I will be updating the code this week to use my own personal implementation of cl1p.net and then I will update the official app on the store to include the changes. Stand by

Thanks
I will wait)
Please add my email to beta [email protected]

Can U please add my email to beta [email protected].
Thanks.

Please add my email to beta [email protected]

The new version of the app that uses my own companion website to transfer credentials is currently in review in the app store. I will post here when the review is complete and the app is ready for download

Great news!
Waiting for release.
Can you post the new version on github?

Just pushed the latest changes and signed package to github. Let me know if you end up testing it out.

Thanks
Installed, sent settings
Everything works )

Excellent. Thanks for testing. The app is under device review in the store so hopefully it won’t be long now.

2 Likes

Finally was able to access this and set it up. Getting the credentials to my Galaxy Watch worked perfectly, so much better than having to type on the watch! I’ll definitely be playing with this over the next couple of days.

Glad it worked for you. Its in the app store guys, just pushed an update that hopefully solves some issues. If you have trouble loading your url or if you load it and then after you submit it says ‘Not Found’ please try disconnecting your watch from your phone and using the wifi on your watch.

The websockets don’t seem particularly long lived, i may rewrite the server implementation here pretty soon

1 Like

I received the update today and it’s working great! Thank you for the update!

I did run into the “Not Found” issue one time, but I just reloaded the app on the watch, which generated a different URL string, and it worked fine that time.

Great! Yeah the web sockets seem to have a very short TTL. I might try adding a heartbeat or something to keep them alive. If anyone has any experience with Tizen web socket library let me know

just installed on my Galaxy Active2 ( with Note10+). Works GREAT! just wondering if there would be a method to filter the switch domain to limit entities visible on Galaxy Watch?

Are you aware of any similar app for a WearOS watch ?

https://www.hassgalaxy.app/ can’t open this site. The browser send a message it isn’t safe. :frowning:
How can I register it then?

Updated certs. Sorry again

Dear @Jerrkawz
I have some suggestions for your HA application on the Galaxy Watch 2 LTE smartwatch.
Is the version available in the Galaxy Store the same as on Github?
Can you add MDI icons to the application? When I change the icons of lights in the customization.yaml file, I only have a round gray box in the smartwatch application (does not download icons?)
Could you improve the switch option? When I change the state of the switch in the web browser, the smartwatch does not update.
Could you fix these few bugs?
You did a great job! I am so glad that I can use your application.
Regards
Wojciech