Samsung Gear S3 Home Assistant UI!

Hi!
Thank you for creating this app!

I just recently have an Active 2 watch, but I can’t seem to access my home assistant with it. I have created a token, pasted it in the setup link of the smartwatch app together with the URL. But it returns a 401 error, and I see a failed login attempt at my home assistant notifications (unauthorized).

Had anyone else experienced this, or know what I can do to solve this? Thanks!

1 Like

Installed and working fine on my Galaxy Watch. Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve installed on my device but I don’t have HA exposed to internet, so hass galaxy won’t work, and need to type the long toke manually, am I right?

have you got any success ? mine HA is also not exposed to internet due to CGNAT

I am having the same issue, did you find a solution?

Same issue for me.

The problem I had was due to copying the token wrong. See: https://github.com/Jerrkawz/HAGearS3/issues/13

Hi, I have been using this app for a while now. I simply just love it. But now with the come of the NFC-tags in the new hassio update, i was wondering if maybe the app could use the NFC-reader inside the watch to activate scenes for example. Samsung says the watch only supports NFC for samsung pay, but maybe with the developer software there will be a way around that. Hoping to hear from you if this would be possible anytime soon.

2 Likes

como configuro la aplicacion?

same her… did you made it work ???

Hi When i load my URL & Token i tap save then it comes up with a error message saying.
An error has occurred. Status code:401 Message: Unauthorised.
When i go to my Home Assistant there is a message saying.
Login attempt failed

Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from host109-153-255-36.range109-153.btcentralplus.com (109.153.255.36). See the log for details.

Please can you tell me what is wrong.

Regards.

Peter.

I installed the HA app on my Galaxy watch and on first start it showed the URL https://hassgalaxy.app/xxxxx but entering that URL in my browser came back with “No Connection for XXXXX”. I tried it twice with different URLs that were generated but second time no luck either. The watch is connected to internet through WiFi. I also re-read all posts and came across your suggestion to disconnect from phone and try again WiFi only, still no luck! Any other ideas? It’s impossible to type that long token on the little watch, mainly because the input field is not fully visible, so no way to double check for typos…

I have an Active 2 watch. I installed the app and first time use it flashes something (for less than half a second) and then states 401 error unauthorised. I assume the flashed screen is the hassgalaxy URL I need. Because of this I can’t enter the token I have.

What can I do to get this to work?

https://www.hassgalaxy.app/ appears to be down so I am unable to install and use the app

Domain seems to be no longer registered. Also looking for a solution passing the token to watch.

Thanks

Its working for me! First I installed G-KEYBOARD PRO on my watch and phone, after that I sent the token created by HA on whatsapp and from the phone I sent the HA Url and Token to the watch.

I ran into the same problem. Does this mean the app is no longer usable?