Satel integra

Hello @c-soft ,

I hope I’m not off-topic here but I cannot add the “code” parameter to my config. It results in an error saying “Invalid config for [satel_integra]: [code] is an invalid”.

It is indeed not included in the documentation bu I see you put it in your example config.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help and, once again, thank you for this great implementation!

Hi @c-soft,

I was wondering if there is any way to see which sensor(s) have triggered the alarm. Maybe I need to do this in automation, but it would be great if this was reported by the alarm system somehow.

Thomas

Definitely something I will look into, as it seems I could use it myself - had couple of false alarms recently :slight_smile: As usual though - no promisses, no dates :slight_smile:

Exactly the reason why I need it as well :slight_smile:. Had been looking in HA to find a way to expose the most recently changed sensor in a group, but there seems to be no easy way to do that.

Totally understandable - I’m not paying, so I don’t get to complain. :wink:

Anybody test it with new firmware 2.07 for ETHM1 Plus?

Someone is testing it here, I hear: Switching to Satel-Integra Home alarm, any advice?

Hi! how can I download it?

No reason to download it anymore - latest version is included within Home Assistant.

Really? Can you help me to find it?

Just configure it according to the docs:

Hi all,

I need support for wireless temperature detector ATD-100 (https://www.satel.pl/en/product/468/ATD-100,Wireless-temperature-detector). I’m newbie in Python and I’m asking for help.
In my system I’ve 2 ATD-100 with inputs (zones) No 33-34 and 35-36. It’s working well as digital sensors for high and low temperature detection. It’s possible to read temperature from this devices by 0x7d command.
Example question frame for 33 zone:
\xFE\xFE\x7D\x21\x4F\xB0\xFE\x0D
With response:
\xFE\xFE\x7D\x21\x00\x82\x3E\xC1\xFE\x0D
Above means 10.0 °C.
Another question frame:
\xFE\xFE\x7D\x23\x4F\xB2\xFE\x0D
And response:
\xFE\xFE\x7D\x23\xFF\xFF\x3D\x46\xFE\x0D
In this example device reports error (low battery).
Temperature is reported by 5th and 6th bytes (big endian). Value 0xFFFF means “reading error”. No response means “not supported device”.
Simple way to calculate temperature is:
(Value_of_6byte - 110) / 2.

Would anyone want to create “SENSOR” for temperature in satel_integra, please?

PS. I’m going to my first lesson in phyton :slight_smile:

Is there such an option that the HA can trigger the inputs as well as the integrated outputs?

I don’t think so, not at the moment. Can you describe your case in more detail? Maybe I can help.

It’s doable, but I don’t think I will add it any time soon.
Please raise a bug with the info you’ve posted, so we’re tracking it. Add this bug to HomeAssistant, as feature request.

Thanks!

Hello guys i have question:
Its possible to use two or more systems INTEGRA in homeassistant? I was try but it doesnt work.
Someone try this?

Can you describe what you did and what didn’t work? I’m especially interested in config you’ve used and log outputs.

Theoretically it should be possible, but I haven’t tested it this way. Honestly, I haven’t even thought about this scenario.

It might be easier if you do it directly in the bug report and link description here.

I have config like this:

Satel Integra I config

satel_integra:
host: 192.168.3.10
port: 7094
code: XXXXXXXXXX
zones:
01:
name: ‘Czujnik zmierzchu’
type: ‘moving’
switchable_outputs :
26:
name: ‘Roleta 1’

Satel Integra II config

satel_integra 2:
host : 192.168.10.125
port : 6999
code : YYYYYYYYYY
switchable_outputs :
73:
name: ‘LED 1’
74:
name: ‘LED 2’

First of all after restart config i am searching name in development tools/state
I can see only outputs from first configuration.

Meybe i do something wrong.
This two Integra systems are in different localization but are connected via VPN and connection from DloadX (software dedicated to Integra systems ) can comunicate via LAN so connection is good.

Also when i disable first system (#) and delete ‘2’ from second one -> first system does`nt work but second one working.

About bug report :confused: i don`t know how can i do this :confused:

OK, it’s clear - it’s a limitation of the module at the moment.
The config only supports one alarm, no more.
I will add it do the list of missing features. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank You,

I have one more sugestion about outputs and switchable_outputs in Satel_Integra.
We can now define like ‘switch’.
That will be great when we can also define outputs and swichable outputs like binary_sensor - https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/binary_sensor/

Example - when we are using Google assistant we can only set switch - Lamp ON comand does`nt work.

I have one more question - where i can find source code to satel_integra - or it is not available?

I’m not sure I understand what you need?

At the moment outputs will transform into binary sensors, whereas switchable_outputs into switches.

Am I missing something?