Satel integra

Hi @c-soft,

I was wondering if there is any way to see which sensor(s) have triggered the alarm. Maybe I need to do this in automation, but it would be great if this was reported by the alarm system somehow.

Thomas

Definitely something I will look into, as it seems I could use it myself - had couple of false alarms recently :slight_smile: As usual though - no promisses, no dates :slight_smile:

Exactly the reason why I need it as well :slight_smile:. Had been looking in HA to find a way to expose the most recently changed sensor in a group, but there seems to be no easy way to do that.

Totally understandable - Iā€™m not paying, so I donā€™t get to complain. :wink:

Anybody test it with new firmware 2.07 for ETHM1 Plus?

Someone is testing it here, I hear: Switching to Satel-Integra Home alarm, any advice?

Hi! how can I download it?

No reason to download it anymore - latest version is included within Home Assistant.

Really? Can you help me to find it?

Just configure it according to the docs:

Hi all,

I need support for wireless temperature detector ATD-100 (https://www.satel.pl/en/product/468/ATD-100,Wireless-temperature-detector). Iā€™m newbie in Python and Iā€™m asking for help.
In my system Iā€™ve 2 ATD-100 with inputs (zones) No 33-34 and 35-36. Itā€™s working well as digital sensors for high and low temperature detection. Itā€™s possible to read temperature from this devices by 0x7d command.
Example question frame for 33 zone:
\xFE\xFE\x7D\x21\x4F\xB0\xFE\x0D
With response:
\xFE\xFE\x7D\x21\x00\x82\x3E\xC1\xFE\x0D
Above means 10.0 Ā°C.
Another question frame:
\xFE\xFE\x7D\x23\x4F\xB2\xFE\x0D
And response:
\xFE\xFE\x7D\x23\xFF\xFF\x3D\x46\xFE\x0D
In this example device reports error (low battery).
Temperature is reported by 5th and 6th bytes (big endian). Value 0xFFFF means ā€œreading errorā€. No response means ā€œnot supported deviceā€.
Simple way to calculate temperature is:
(Value_of_6byte - 110) / 2.

Would anyone want to create ā€œSENSORā€ for temperature in satel_integra, please?

PS. Iā€™m going to my first lesson in phyton :slight_smile:

Is there such an option that the HA can trigger the inputs as well as the integrated outputs?

I donā€™t think so, not at the moment. Can you describe your case in more detail? Maybe I can help.

Itā€™s doable, but I donā€™t think I will add it any time soon.
Please raise a bug with the info youā€™ve posted, so weā€™re tracking it. Add this bug to HomeAssistant, as feature request.

Thanks!

Hello guys i have question:
Its possible to use two or more systems INTEGRA in homeassistant? I was try but it doesnt work.
Someone try this?

Can you describe what you did and what didnā€™t work? Iā€™m especially interested in config youā€™ve used and log outputs.

Theoretically it should be possible, but I havenā€™t tested it this way. Honestly, I havenā€™t even thought about this scenario.

It might be easier if you do it directly in the bug report and link description here.

I have config like this:

Satel Integra I config

satel_integra:
host: 192.168.3.10
port: 7094
code: XXXXXXXXXX
zones:
01:
name: ā€˜Czujnik zmierzchuā€™
type: ā€˜movingā€™
switchable_outputs :
26:
name: ā€˜Roleta 1ā€™

Satel Integra II config

satel_integra 2:
host : 192.168.10.125
port : 6999
code : YYYYYYYYYY
switchable_outputs :
73:
name: ā€˜LED 1ā€™
74:
name: ā€˜LED 2ā€™

First of all after restart config i am searching name in development tools/state
I can see only outputs from first configuration.

Meybe i do something wrong.
This two Integra systems are in different localization but are connected via VPN and connection from DloadX (software dedicated to Integra systems ) can comunicate via LAN so connection is good.

Also when i disable first system (#) and delete ā€˜2ā€™ from second one -> first system does`nt work but second one working.

About bug report :confused: i don`t know how can i do this :confused:

OK, itā€™s clear - itā€™s a limitation of the module at the moment.
The config only supports one alarm, no more.
I will add it do the list of missing features. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank You,

I have one more sugestion about outputs and switchable_outputs in Satel_Integra.
We can now define like ā€˜switchā€™.
That will be great when we can also define outputs and swichable outputs like binary_sensor - https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/binary_sensor/

Example - when we are using Google assistant we can only set switch - Lamp ON comand does`nt work.

I have one more question - where i can find source code to satel_integra - or it is not available?

Iā€™m not sure I understand what you need?

At the moment outputs will transform into binary sensors, whereas switchable_outputs into switches.

Am I missing something?

Iā€™m using this integration and itā€™s working very well - thanks @c-soft for such possibility.

Question - currently when I arm system using ā€œarm_homeā€ (current state is ā€œdisarmedā€), it goes like that (states changed):

• disarmed
  • armed_away
  • armed_home

alarm_Status

Can it be limited to go into final stage only, so from ā€œdisarmedā€ it should be changed to ā€œarmed_homeā€ ?

Let me know if more details needed