Satel integra

With the current integration its not possible to arm 2 partitions at once. You will have to use an output which is linked to a zone in Integra itself (the zone would be a set/disarm at which you can assign partitions) or create an automation / script that arms the partitions after each other.

You do not arm zones, you arm partitions. But you can disable zones when you arm a partition.
Thats what the macro will do for you. Its possible todo this with activating outputs that are connected to zones that disable zones (Sound confusing, but simple enough :D)

1 Like

Hi all

Do you think it’s possible to get Temperature (I do NOT have any additional temp sensor connected to AVD-200) and signal level for this sensor?

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-06-13 112817

Not with the current integration. Its there in the protocol you just send 0x7D +1 byte the 1 byte being the zone number (1-256). You’ll get an answer with the zone number and temperature (`0x006E being 0 Celsius, 0x006F being 1… ect ect)
You could request for this to be added, or i suppose fork this integration and adjust it yourself. Might even look at that myself. Tho i might not be able to decipher the code :smiley: The one i did for Gira Homeserver is pretty hacky… but it works :wink:

Is there a workaround for the unique ID problem? Not being able to assign entities to rooms is really bothering.

1 Like

@c-soft do you think it is possible to retrieve battery information from ABAX items?

I remember (perhaps a false memory) that it wasn’t necessary to enter your code when arming or disarming the alarm. Now, it only works if I input the code, even though the code is also in the YAML file.

Is it true that this wasn’t necessary before and now it is? Or could this be related to a setting that I can adjust to make it work without entering the alarm code?

I’d find it much more convenient if entering the alarm code wasn’t required for arming or disarming.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Somebody got this working?
Tried several things but no succes…

You can use outputs for that. Create a pulse output (1 second) in the Integra for arming
and 1 for disarming.

Now create 2 zones that are type 8 (follow output) and set them to arm/disarm
and set them to the correct output.
Now if you trigger the outputs the system will arm/disarm depending on which you choose.

In HA: Satel Integra - Home Assistant

You will need to provide a code thats allowed to switch in the yaml, but sound like
you already have that in there. Just make sure the user is allowed to switch in Integra.

Thank you, appriciate your answer.
But this sounds like abracadrabra to me :slight_smile:
Sorry…

Maybe…Can you explain this in a step by step please?

Ah, before we start: Do you have the ability to program your Integra system with dloadx?
Or is this a system maintained by an installer?

No I can acces Dloadx, and know how the software works.

Isnt this also an option in HA itselve?

Or this looks like it right:

Is this integration left unmaintained as @c-soft is not seen here for almost a year :frowning:

I still like a solution to arm and disarm without typing the code every time…

Have you tried to implement the 7D function yet? I have done it in the past in domoticz but cant see where in the source the protocol handling various functions is in here.

Hi all! I have a simple question, can i get door sensors, pir sensors states in Home Assistant at all, when system is armed or disarmed, i need to use them in automations, thk

Hello!

I have a Satel Versa IP alarm system installed and I want to connect it to Home Assistant with the Satel Integra plugin. However, I still need to buy a ETHM1-Plus card because it’s installed with a ETHM1 card.

But before I will go through with this, I want to verifiy if the Satel Versa IP system is compatible with this plugin. As I only see Satel Integra. I could not find this anywhere on the web.

Thanks!

Versa has no integration.

That is too bad…

Anyone knows if there is a plugin out there or a way to intergratie my Satel Versa IP in my homeassistant setup?