Satel integra

Hi

I upgraded python and next error hapened

Outputs? I haven’t thought of that, thanks.
It shouldn’t be too difficult, I guess.

I’m not working on this component at the moment- too busy.
But I should find some time in a couple of weeks, and some new goodies will come out.

Thanks for using this component!

1 Like

People have mentioned it before, but let’s put it out in the open: you need new Python for this to work, 3.4 won’t work.
Sorry about this.

Not sure if this is the issue, but please verify if you have encryption turned off, here’s fragment from the documentation:

IMPORTANT: The library currently doesn’t support encrypted connection to your alarm, so you need to turn off encryption for integration protocol. In Polish: “koduj integracje” must be unchecked. You will find this setting in your DLOADX program

Hope it helps, if not please add more details in bug report.

Hi,

coding integration is switched off.

Hi,

The issue disapered after upgrade, but still not work with another issue:

2017-11-20 07:22:42 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 180, in _step
result = coro.send(None)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 322, in monitor_status
yield from self.start_monitoring()
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 166, in start_monitoring
raise Exception(“Monitoring not accepted.”)
Exception: Monitoring not accepted.

That’s the same exception.
It seems like a bug indeed. Thread continued in the bug report.

Unfortunately i can not write code myself.
So i’m just glad it’s on your list.

I’ll be patient…

this something I was looking for. it’s on OpenHAB as well so maybe will not be big deal for you to transfer some code.
what are your plans for this?

Hi,

see on that

https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/10944

Don’t waste your time, I’ve already developed this :wink: I just need a little time to make a pull request and some documentation.

I have interesting use case for this feature: I’am using this to set outputs from HASS and to present boolean values on alarm panel (for example: heating or light state).

That’s a great idea!

You can also use your alarm signaller (siren) for some cases!

Thanks!

I can’t wait to use the outputs.
I hope u can find the time to make a pull request.
Thanks for your work, c-soft and greg.waw

when do you expect to release it?

Any information about new satel component release ? In my opinion this component does not work properly. I had one connection with my integra and now I get this errors:

File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 239, in _step
result = coro.send(None)
File “/home/djxela/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.5/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 322, in monitor_status
yield from self.start_monitoring()
File “/home/djxela/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.5/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 163, in start_monitoring
resp = yield from self._read_data()
File “/home/djxela/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.5/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 261, in _read_data
data = yield from self._reader.readuntil(b’\xFE\x0D’)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/streams.py”, line 571, in readuntil
raise IncompleteReadError(chunk, None)
asyncio.streams.IncompleteReadError: 0 bytes read on a total of None expected bytes

File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 239, in _step
result = coro.send(None)
File “/home/djxela/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.5/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 279, in keep_alive
yield from self._send_data(data)
File “/home/djxela/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.5/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 207, in _send_data
yield from self._writer.drain()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/streams.py”, line 333, in drain
yield from self._protocol._drain_helper()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/streams.py”, line 204, in _drain_helper
raise ConnectionResetError(‘Connection lost’)
ConnectionResetError: Connection lost

ETHM-1 Plus 2.04

Same here. Same errors. The component does not work properly on hass installed in Linux, and on hassio rpi.

I am waiting for new release of satel_integra python library (GitHub - c-soft/satel_integra). My changes are already merged into this library but are not released. When new release will be available I will make a pull request to HASS.

There may be some issues with ETHM-1 module. ETHM-1 blocks the connection when an authentication error occurs. I observed that it sometimes blocks connection after network failures. I had to restart ETHM-1 module to make it accepting new connection.
As far as I know ETHM-1 does not allow to make more than one connection in the same time. Is integration feature of Satel already used by other device?

No, only one device uses integration feature of Satel. There is no problem with network connection, because these two devices are connected to the same switch and they “see” each other.
My Hass was connected with Satel once. Next I rebooted HA and after reboot these same errors occured. After 2 hours HA was connected to Satel again, but after next reboot HA lose connection with same errors.

In my opinion this component doesn’t work. Connection between Domoticz and my Satel works fine.