Satel integra

Hi,

I manage to integrate my Satel Integra with hassio so I can see each sensor status - works fine.

Can someone shed some light how to set up component to be able to use my outputs please?
Currently I have lots of devices connected to my ‘Integra’ outputs which I wish to link with my hassio.

Thanks
Arrtur

Hi again,
Any news on when outputs will be ready to control by HA? Sorry for keep asking but I am really desperate…

Hi all,

just a question: there’s some particular reason to have only Integra system and not, for example, versa or perfecta?

Thank you and sorry if it may be a stupid question!

Thanks for your work,
I also use the outputs, and I kindly ask for support.
Thanks

Hi everyone, was using Domoticz before with my Satel alarm (integra 64 with ETM plus), tried now to use it with Home Assistant, Alarm panel shows up but i cannot do anything with it. When I check logs I see:

2018-07-30 09:41:25 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor] Error while setting up platform satel_integra
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 129, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 358, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py”, line 212, in coro
res = func(*args, **kw)
File “/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/binary_sensor/satel_integra.py”, line 33, in async_setup_platform
for zone_num, device_config_data in configured_zones.items():
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘items’
2018-07-30 09:41:25 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 332, in monitor_status
status = yield from self._update_status()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 305, in _update_status
return self._message_handlersmsg_id
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/satel_integra/satel_integra.py”, line 175, in _zone_violated
for zone in self._monitored_zones:
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable

This is on a Diskstation (Intel) running HA in Docker.

Anyone? I get the alarm panel but cannot do anything with it. (Using Synology Docker HA)

Hi!

I’m planning to change my alarm system to one compatible with Home Assistant.
Finally, I’ll choose Satel Integra 32. Is now having problems this integration?
Can we manage the PIN code to activate or deactivate it from HA? Will be possible a fully integration in future like Fibaro HC2?

Thanks!

As you can see, no answers :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been trying for weeks to get this to work but it just does not work at all. The panel shows up but nothing works. For now back to Domoticz for me, where it does work.

I think that finally I’ll bought a DSC Alarm. Envisalink platform looks more developed.
Thanks!

Same issue here.
Any findings?

We are still waiting for update component by author…

The PIR sensors are responsive, but the Alarm Panel it is not.

Do you have the same problem?

Did you switched for DSC?

Linking this to https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/10616#issuecomment-355742953 where I have also asked for a fix, hopefully…

Damn. Still no progress?

1 Like

Don’t know if that helps but I think there is some discrepancy in terminology.
What is described as “zones” on component info page actually refers to sensor number (according do DloadX). Took me a while to figure it out but seems to be working ok for last week or so.
There is one bug if you restart HA while alarm is armed it will not show correct state. Most probably fix for this is here https://github.com/nyxnyx/satel_integra.git but I haven’t test it yet.
I’ve got Satel32 and ETHM-1 Plus (v.2.05)

HTH

N.

Howdy,

I’m doing some work currently to improve the component.

Work items on my plate:

• status readout during HA start (currently it’s in the dark until next state change) - I know what’s wrong.
  • support for ETHM-1 - no idea why id doesn’t work
  • enable monitoring for outputs (currently only inputs are supported)
  • enable output manipulation

For fixing issues with ETHM-1 I would need your support: if you have issues, please provide me with full dump of communication. Please do so under this isssue in Github:

You will get it by putting something along these lines as your logging config in configuration.yaml:

logger:
  default: warning
  logs:
    homeassistant.components.satel_integra: debug
    satel_integra.satel_integra: debug

Thank you!

Howdy,
sorry for no reply.
Do you have any zones in your config?

I think there might be a bug when if there are no zones configured the component crashes miserably.

Next release of the HA should fix this particular issue. If you still see it, please file new bug.

We are still waiting for fix for ETHM1 with firmware 1.07