Satel integra

2019-03-12 11:58:08 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom component for custom_updater which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you do experience issues with Home Assistant.
2019-03-12 11:58:08 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom component for satel_integra which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you do experience issues with Home Assistant.
2019-03-12 11:58:08 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http] Configuring trusted_networks via the http component has been deprecated. Use the trusted networks auth provider instead. For instructions, see https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/authentication/providers/#trusted-networks
2019-03-12 11:58:11 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom component for sensor.rpi_power which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you do experience issues with Home Assistant.
2019-03-12 11:58:11 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change sensor/rpi_power.py to rpi_power/sensor.py. This will stop working soon.
2019-03-12 11:58:12 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component satel_integra
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 154, in _async_setup_component
component.setup, hass, processed_config) # type: ignore
AttributeError: module ‘custom_components.satel_integra’ has no attribute ‘setup’
2019-03-12 11:58:12 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change sensor/rpi_power.py to rpi_power/sensor.py. This will stop working soon.
2019-03-12 11:58:27 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change sensor/rpi_power.py to rpi_power/sensor.py. This will stop working soon.
2019-03-12 11:58:28 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change sensor/rpi_power.py to rpi_power/sensor.py. This will stop working soon.
2019-03-12 11:59:25 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.shell_command] Error running command: echo [hass password] | /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/HA_backup_system.sh >> /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/Logs_scripts/backup/backup-date +%Y%m%d-%H%M.log, return code: 1
NoneType: None
2019-03-12 11:59:49 WARNING (Thread-8) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change sensor/rpi_power.py to rpi_power/sensor.py. This will stop working soon.
2019-03-12 11:59:49 WARNING (Thread-8) [homeassistant.components.http] Configuring trusted_networks via the http component has been deprecated. Use the trusted networks auth provider instead. For instructions, see https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/authentication/providers/#trusted-networks
2019-03-12 12:05:56 WARNING (Thread-21) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change sensor/rpi_power.py to rpi_power/sensor.py. This will stop working soon.
2019-03-12 12:05:57 WARNING (Thread-21) [homeassistant.components.http] Configuring trusted_networks via the http component has been deprecated. Use the trusted networks auth provider instead. For instructions, see https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/authentication/providers/#trusted-networks

for me it’s working fine now :slight_smile: thx

1 Like

I will check this error, separately, but It seems it’s unrelated to this component. Googling around for this error messages showed me 2-3 bug reports all boiling down to something funny in the config. Can you double check your config?

This is my config:
satel_integra:
host: 192.168.13.10
port: 7094
code: 12345
partitions:
01:
name: ‘Dom’
arm_home_mode: 1
zones:
01:
name: ‘Wejście 1’
type: ‘motion’
15:
name: ‘Wejście 15’
type: ‘opening’

But it is my previous working config for old version component:
satel_integra:
host: 192.168.13.10
partition: 1
zones:
01:
name: ‘Wejście 1’
type: ‘motion’
15:
name: ‘Wejście 15’
type: ‘opening’

Any help…?

Honestly, this doesn’t seem like the issue with the component. Noone else is reporting anything similar, but you will find similar issues with different components on this forum.

I would suggest getting your config to the smallest working and then adding components one by one or something along these lines.

You got multiple custom components, with warning too - maybe some cross-corelation between them?
You may also just wait until code makes it into official HA release, that will most likely help too.

But why works ok on previous test version???
And in previous version was three files: alarm_control_panel.py , binary_sensor.py , switch.py

But in latest 0.3.4 is other files: cli.py , satel_integra.py…

After deleted other custom component also show error:
Wed Mar 13 2019 12:44:25 GMT+0100 (czas środkowoeuropejski standardowy)
Error during setup of component satel_integra
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 154, in _async_setup_component
component.setup, hass, processed_config) # type: ignore
AttributeError: module ‘custom_components.satel_integra’ has no attribute ‘setup’

These are not the part of the distribution I’ve released on the Dropbox. You’ve done something weird (probably downloaded files from github), and that’s causing issues. Please follow the exact instructions from my post and it’s a good chance it will work.

Yest i downloadede from github… in release… but why on github not share relase to upload to Home Assistant. Please think about it…

ok now after download from dropbox all works ok. Thanks

1 Like

Component also works with latest Firmware to ETHM-1 Plus. New firmware is 2.06

Hi,
thank you for great component.
With this release I have working automation to close blinds while arming alarm and to open them while disarming during the day time.
One issue in my setup.
Outputs are visible, however status change not reflected in HASS.
Do they need to have specific type in DLOADX or class in configuration.yaml to work?

outputs:
01:
name: ‘Satel_Alarm’
type: ‘safety’
07:
name: ‘Satel_Alarm_Cichy’
126:
name: ‘Satel_CzuwaPelne’
127:
name: ‘Satel_CzuwaNoc’

Regards,
Arek

Indeed, there are two issues at the moment with the component:

1. states of alarm are updated in somewhat random way, so when arming “at home” you may see something like “armed away”, then “armed home” - this comes out from the fact how Satel is reporting its status, its not quite compatible with HA ways. Maybe it’s fixable, but don’t have clear idea yet.

2. Visibility of outputs - this should work fine, and I’m not aware of the types of output you need to set. I will see how it works with my setup.

@majstermod also, welcome to HA community and thanks for trying out the component :slight_smile:

Folks please note that with the next release there’s new version of Satel Integra component. The most important change is added support for multiple partitions (to avoid confusion: that means in Polish “strefa”).

Breaking change:
Unfortunately introducing the support for multiple partitions forced breaking change in config schema: instead of single parameters partition and single_home_mode there is now section partitions:. If your config so far was:

satel_integra:
  host: 192.168.1.100
  partition: 1
  zones:
   (...)

… change it to:

satel_integra:
  host: 192.168.1.100
  partitions: 
    01:
      name: 'House'
  zones:
    (...)

… and your config will be OK again after upgrade.
Thanks for your understanding!

But if “Partition” in Polish mean “Strefa” what you mean name “Zone” ? Zone is also in translation Strefa…

What I call “Zone” translates into Polish term “Wejście” (or “input” for all of you non-Polish speakers).

The culprit for this confusion lies in Satel English protocol description, which in turn took its wording from other alarm systems. I’m guessing it’s just not easily translatable between ENG and PL.

Better will be if you use input for now use zone.

In order to overcome these two limitations and trigger automations by armed mode I have introduced two virtual inputs in my Integra, which read from corresponding outputs.

While arming in different modes, alarm panel changes status several times before reports final state.

Inputs change their status only once.
noc2
virtual_input

Now I can trigger different automations:

• while alarm is armed in Modes0-1 (nobody stays at home)
  • while alarm is armed in Modes2-3 (all windows and doors armed, while motion sensors don’t trigger alarm).

Benefit:

• automations work stable

Drawback:

• virtual inputs in system can be confusing as they can have activated state while system is armed

Of course it’s a workaround, however I will continue research on Integra parameters in DLOADX to find out if multiple status changes are caused by system configuration.
What is strange, Integra Control application delivered by Satel reports only one status change while arming/disarming.

2 Likes

@majstermod thanks for this workaround, great idea.
I will let you know when I fix the status updates.

Hello @c-soft ,

I hope I’m not off-topic here but I cannot add the “code” parameter to my config. It results in an error saying “Invalid config for [satel_integra]: [code] is an invalid”.

It is indeed not included in the documentation bu I see you put it in your example config.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help and, once again, thank you for this great implementation!