SCREEK Home Assistant 24Ghz FMCW WiFi Human Presence Detector Radar 1U

Except it doesn’t work like that. Modification would mean having to print it unmodified, making educated guesses at what needs to be change, making the modifications, and test printing again. That has to be repeated until it fits.

So, what I’m trying to say is that, yes it is possible to modify it, but no, I’m not willing to do it as I don’t have the time.

1 Like

The power consumption at 2A is just as bad, the esp32 heats up badly power consumption is poor and so is the ld2450, in fact the burst current at 2A is over 500 mA at times, it’s almost hard to imagine a battery that size. Our recent solution was to provide cheap 5 meter typec power cables and they worked ok.

Superbly written, but it’s really beyond the complexity of the average person’s understanding, and I’ll place it in a document and sign my name.
this may help some one use hidden ssid

I actually managed to have it working fine with 12m usb c cable from temu for 15 bucks.

1 Like

Anyone know why I can’t log into the HLKRadar tool? It will not accept the correct password and stays on the enter password screen. Tried it with both an iPhone and a tablet.

1 Like

Already working on this in an email.