Securitas Direct (Verisure EU) Custom Component [TESTERS WANTED]

Sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe registers are empty.

Please try a new correct file uploaded.

I cant recognice this message. Please could you try a new uploaded version?. It has much more debug info.

Thanks.

Of course,

I’ve tried the update files and i’m getting the same error. The error text is actually the same as if i try to login to the old verisure app here in the UK from a mobile device.

This is my log:

2020-11-10 19:21:26 DEBUG (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.securitas_direct.securitas] OrderedDict([(‘PET’, OrderedDict([(‘RES’, ‘ERROR’), (‘ERR’, ‘60161’), (‘MSG’, ‘MyVerisure app has been substituted by OWA. Please download the new app’), (‘BLOQ’, OrderedDict([(’@remotereqactive’, ‘1’), (’#text’, ‘We have a problem right now, try later’)]))]))])

2020-11-10 19:21:26 ERROR (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.securitas_direct.securitas] MyVerisure app has been substituted by OWA. Please download the new app

2020-11-10 19:21:26 DEBUG (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.securitas_direct] Log in Securitas: False

2020-11-10 19:21:26 ERROR (SyncWorker_10) [custom_components.securitas_direct] Could not log in to Securitas: False

Hi,
I’m also from the UK

Here are the 2 logs:

Logger: custom_components.securitas_direct
Source: custom_components/securitas_direct/init.py:93
Integration: securitas_direct (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:26:05 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:26:05 PM

Could not log in to Securitas: False

second log:
Logger: custom_components.securitas_direct.securitas
Source: custom_components/securitas_direct/securitas.py:126
Integration: securitas_direct (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:26:05 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:26:05 PM

MyVerisure app has been substituted by OWA. Please download the new app

Tomorrow I will try to include this error in the list (maybe you can include it in the code), but seems that server are working diferent in Spain and UK…

Sorry. I have been seen a new APP in market, that seems to be not compatible with old one.

This is the old APP:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securitasdirect.android.mycontrol&hl=es

This custom component works emulating this APP, and the last version solve the changes in this API to work again with HA.

This is the new APP:
in spanish…

in english:

For the comments of users, seems that if you install the new APP, old APP stop working. Probably they move your account to other system (and change the the base url, API, etc. I dont know…)

But I suppose that if you complain to the company saying you want to work with old APP (there are lots of complains rating new app with 1 star), they can move your account to the old system APP, and maybe it could work again.

Please. If you anybody is working fine with old APP, can report if new code work again with HA?

Meanwhile, I would recomend not to change the new APP, as (maybe) a automatic movement in servers is done, and old APP dont work anymore.

I see also in apple store there is new localized app. In this case is my verisure Italia. Seems to be the same of the red app (just verisure). Maybe they are aligning systems and the new app works with official integration?

Hey @segalion,

I feared this was the case when i was testing. Acvtually i was suprised when you was getting hits previously but the change of app explains things. I was sure there is a new endpoint. I am not sure that complaining will help and even if it does, i think it will be short lived.
I am going to have a try to sniff out the endpoint this weekend and hopefully get somewhere.

Cheers

Ross

Thanks @jezzard. Please keep us informed of what you find. Hope it’s just endpoint change and not a new API

Old Verisure app and Spain country -> WORKING!

Thank you!

Thanks for report.

Just in case it can be useful for someone else. I made the decision to cancel my Securitas Direct contract and get ride of the monthly 60€ payment. I have bought a “Vesta” by Climax alarm after making some research and will run my own system. Not yet compatible with Home Assistant but it already works with Alexa and Goggle Home. You can add to it as many detectors type you want and handle everything on your own. Il looks very powerful, open minded and is officially certified to connect to security companies in case you want to do that.

Franckly I’m considering cancelling as well. I bought this system after a burglary but I don’t think it is worth the money.
I’m considering Simplisafe
Cheers,

M

Honestly,

If your in the UK good luck. I had the system installed in August 2020, i have since found out that none of their equipment is NSI accredited, neither are their ‘technicians’. Only their Alarm Receiving Centre (ARM) is NSI accredited. Many home insurance companies will not accept this, mine included. The system is ‘installed’ by sales people. Staff have made false claims about police response - in reality when in fact Verisure do respond to an alarm activation, then can choose to call the police on 999. No guarantee of any response or service level.

Battery life with tag readers has also failed. I would not put my trust in this company. I’ve requested to cancel and have to wait 14 days for a callback. They never return calls as promised, i believe you have to give 3 months notice to leave and they own all of the equipment. That large fee you pay to get the kit is allegedly an ‘installation’ fee. This is a system that promises the world but fails to deliver. Their promise of a guard response? They’ll just call the police if there are signs of a break in, again with no guarantee response times. Awful customer service.

I’m moving to ADT Smart Alarms in the UK. Monitored with Level 1 Police response on a sequential activation,with full URNs issued to the police control room, plus all ADT Smart Alarms are controlled by ‘ALARM.COM’ so much more scope for smart home integration.

Thankyou for the support offered by everyone in the community it was greatly appreciated.

If you require a simple self-monitored solution with DIY installation head to SimpleSafe or Ring Alarms. All offer what Verisure fail to deliver.

Hi, did you find out if it’s only a new endpoint?

1 Like

This is the error i am receiving with the updated code:
`2020-11-19 18:33:37 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.securitas_direct.securitas] Ahora mismo solo tiene acceso a la nueva versión de My Verisure, haga clic en aceptar para acceder a la nueva versión.

2020-11-19 18:33:37 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.securitas_direct] Could not log in to Securitas: False`

The first message translates as: “Right now you only have access to My verisure’s newest version, do click to go to the new version”.

You need to talk with Securitas and ask for downgrade to old Verisure version. It seems your user has been migrated to new app.

I have spoken with securitas but you cannot go back in the application

With the new version it gives this error. Country Spain. I only have access to the new Securitas app, the old one has stopped working and they won’t let me migrate to the old one

nvalid config

The following integrations and platforms could not be set up:

• securitas_direct

Please check your config.

If not possible to go back to old version, component will not work. I don’t know if new API is easy or not to be implemented by @segalion