Securitas Direct (Verisure EU) Custom Component [TESTERS WANTED]

Hi,

since latest update 2021.06 I have no longer access to securitas:

2021-06-03 07:37:26 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] The custom integration ‘securitas_direct’ does not have a valid version key (None) in the manifest file and was blocked from loading. See https://developers.home-assistant.io/blog/2021/01/29/custom-integration-changes#versions for more details

Any ideas?

Actually the solution is to add a version number in the manifest.json
I have tried to add it manually but it doesn;t work

In my case is working adding to manifest.json under domain:

“version”: “1.0”,

1 Like

Thanks Javi!

Hello, I just updated my core to the latest core-2021.6.2 version in since then my securitas integration don’t start anymore, do you have any ides where it could come from?
Component error: securitas_direct - Integration ‘securitas_direct’ not found.

Did you check the logs? Check this discussion about a version string that must be included in the manifest file for a custom component to be allowed to run:

Can you copy the manifest as you have it?
I have tried to put the version in different ways but it always gives me an error.
Thanks

{
  "domain": "securitas_direct",
  "version": "1.0",
  "name": "Securitas Direct",
  "documentation": "https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/securitas_direct",
  "requirements": [
    "pysecuritas==0.1.4"
  ],
  "codeowners": [
    "@segalion",
    "@Cebeerre"
  ]
}
1 Like

Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 9.35.46 pm

I am now getting these errors. Any ideas what the problem is?? I am using the latest mobile app.

Do you have access to any of the sensors and/or cameras or just the alarm?

This just gives you access to the Securitas API and therefore, just allows to interact with the Alarm Panel in the same way yo do with the mobile app.

1 Like

Just the alarm. You can arm any of the available modes (ie: away/night) or disarm it only.

1 Like

Hello, did you get any solution to this?
I am having the same issue.
Thank you

Hi

Suddenly the securitas_direct does no longer connect to the alarm anyone else having the same issue?
Regards,

M

I am using the same integration in Spain. Just checked it and it is working as usual. No issues so far.

Ok that is strange I suddenly get a “configuration error” but changed nothing and it was working until yesterday afternoon

Was working… Update to 2021.9.1… This integration cannot be loaded. Nothing in logs even if logs activated in configuration.yaml? Reinstalled, cleared pycache… No success.

Any idea ?

Hi, same situation for me. Nothing in the logs and have an “invalid config” error as well.
Sorry no idea

Still no issues here.

Have you guys added the “version” line into the manifest.json file included in the custom_component/securitas_direct folder as advised in the issue #31?

This is exactly what I have in such a file:

{
  "domain": "securitas_direct",
  "version": "1.0",
  "name": "Securitas Direct",
  "documentation": "https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/securitas_direct",
  "requirements": [
    "pysecuritas==0.1.4"
  ],
  "codeowners": [
    "@segalion",
    "@Cebeerre"
  ]
}

Hi,

Yes I added the line months ago and it is still there,
The issue seems to be with something else but log shows nothing.

Cheers

M